2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Not saying it does or did, surely everyones moved on now. People can redeem themselves and make up for lost time following past mistakes.
I wasn't serious. i don't actually think that they are snubbing him from team of the year because of that incident.

I actually think they snub him because they don't actually watch the league.

I wasn't serious. i don't actually think that they are snubbing him from team of the year because of that incident.

I actually think they snub him because they don't actually watch the league.
You're probrably right they don't watch - why wasn't Sam Davidson selected if they awarded him the FRM Medal? Yet 3 of the other finalists for the award make the team.

The attitude of some VFL clubs to local clubs is a disgrace.
There is a young player who plays Premier C in the VAFA which is good footy , but he's been told by Coburg that he has to play Premier A . When Ayers was coach of Port , he allowed players to play at their home club as it keeps them happy .

The attitude of some VFL clubs to local clubs is a disgrace.
There is a young player who plays Premier C in the VAFA which is good footy , but he's been told by Coburg that he has to play Premier A . When Ayers was coach of Port , he allowed players to play at their home club as it keeps them happy .
This is what happens when there is no development league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off to the GF now. I have a lot of respect for Southport as they are stand alone like us but after last years heartbreak I hope the boys can bring it home today.

Got all my werribee gear on walking through box hill to the station lol

Off to the GF now. I have a lot of respect for Southport as they are stand alone like us but after last years heartbreak I hope the boys can bring it home today.

Got all my werribee gear on walking through box hill to the station lol

Best of luck matey.

I'll be at home, throwing back a few beers, cheering on your beloved home town Werribee.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back