2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks 45 but he’s only 25, quite a unit. More than good enough to be on a AFL list I reckon. Formerly of the Suns I reckon someone like Richmond with a lack of ruck depth should look at him
I reckon he would be perfect for Melbourne. Goodwin admitted earlier in the year that Fullarton wasn’t up for it, so they’d surely have to look for a mature pick up rather than trusting Petty & Van Rooyen. Max Gawn with age has the chance of being more injury prone.
And if anything, the Oscar McInerney injury has shown the importance of having a serviceable back up ruckman. Can see Roos, Saints and like you said Tigers looking at him too.

Play it at Port

Marvel grand finals were better. Often at lest 17,000s although usually featured at lest one AFL club.

The second they moved it to Ikon it drops to 12k and lower.

Midweek Tackle has just reported that the AFLW season is expected to start earlier from next year, as early as late-June or early-July.

They are saying that there is the potential to stage most matches midweek in the first half of the season so that there is some clean air away from AFL matches on weekends but there is a potential for a number of AFLW/AFL double-headers to be staged.

There goes any hope of getting VFL matches in as double-headers ...

Frankston have lost their first player from this year. Jack Newnes has retired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Lambert back to Frankston according to Paul Amy...
Carlton all but said they won't bother taking him as a father / son which was a big reason he tried his hand with there VFL team

Solid get. Unsure on the synergy he and Matt Johnson will have but geez it'll be exciting being a small forward at Kinetic stadium

Carlton all but said they won't bother taking him as a father / son which was a big reason he tried his hand with there VFL team

Solid get. Unsure on the synergy he and Matt Johnson will have but geez it'll be exciting being a small forward at Kinetic stadium
Not sure where you got the idea of Lambert being a Carlton father son.

Him and Johnson played with each other in 2023 I'm sure.

Not sure where you got the idea of Lambert being a Carlton father son.

Him and Johnson played with each other in 2023 I'm sure.
Yeah they were both in the same team last year.

It'll be interesting to see how they go together under Jackson Kornberg's system. I wouldn't put much stock in how they went under Danny Ryan's tenure. It's a new-look team and there's an argument to be made that Danny didn't get the full potential out of the list he had.

The club hasn’t released this information neither have other supporter pages, where is this info published?
It's not released but it's known. Playing assistant.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back