VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as Buku kicked that point to give the ball back to the lions u could see them going coast to coast to goal even against the wind. So lucky to win, don't know what happened for us to get the down field free kick to put us in front but if it wasn't for that we didn't look like kicking a goal. Take the win but wasn't one of our better games considering who we had in.

Capture.PNG

Steve Brule What GIF

As soon as Buku kicked that point to give the ball back to the lions u could see them going coast to coast to goal even against the wind. So lucky to win, don't know what happened for us to get the down field free kick to put us in front but if it wasn't for that we didn't look like kicking a goal. Take the win but wasn't one of our better games considering who we had in.
Omg we won be happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Busslinger looks fantastic. We've got a good one.

Harmes looks ready for finals football. Arty made a good case for staying in. I thought Fort was very influential but lots to like about Smith as a first year ruck.

Coffield, Buku, Harmes, Sanders, Arty, Poulter is a lot of depth we can call on if our AFL team go the distance.

I loved today

Western Oval ✔️
Footscray playing ✔️
Beer or 2 in a can nice and cold and a hot pie ✔️
Number 24 out there ✔️
Wind ✔️
Outer standing ✔️
Footscray came home with the wind ✔️
Close to the action ✔️
Parked car in the street walked to the footy ✔️

I miss it

I was wondering during the week if Gardy was going to get his Fletcher Roberts moment as a VFL forward

Busslinger looks fantastic. We've got a good one.

Harmes looks ready for finals football. Arty made a good case for staying in. I thought Fort was very influential but lots to like about Smith as a first year ruck.

Coffield, Buku, Harmes, Sanders, Arty, Poulter is a lot of depth we can call on if our AFL team go the distance.
Buss looking more like a #1, #2 or #3 KPD? Is he capable of playing next year and then being the Jones replacement on the #1 KPF in 2026?

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back