VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's Clarke at? Does he get another year?
I reckon he gets one more, maybe on the rookie list if he's out of contract. He's just so frantic when he gets near it, and not in the good way you expect small forwards to be. I thought early days it was just classic small forward behaviour, but now it seems that it's a pattern that he struggles with composure.

Macrae and Sanders showing some good lateral movement this quarter. Ditto CCP who must be on some club radars after this year

Gallagher needs to change the way he plays. Runs straight at the man too much to break the tackle. Has to work out how to get around them rather then trying to go through them. Noticed this at AFL level, but he appears to be doing it even more so at this level. I don't think he should even be considered for selection, has a bit to work on. Not worried, just an observation.

Brendan Mcartney is here. Currently with Collingwood and in his Collingwood gear. Sitting at the very back of stands near the coaches box.
Strange.

Brendan Mcartney is here. Currently with Collingwood and in his Collingwood gear. Sitting at the very back of stands near the coaches box.
Strange.

He was a development coach for the Dees for awhile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back