VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brendan Mcartney is here. Currently with Collingwood and in his Collingwood gear. Sitting at the very back of stands near the coaches box.
Strange.

He commentated for the ABC radio in one of our recent games, which was also strange.

Very strong team - we won the VFL premiership in 2016 - just sayin……

The attitude is awesome - go back and prove you are too good. 42 and 39+3 for Macca and The Colonel* is pretty impressive.

Add JOD*, Friejah* Baker and Gags who have shown it AFL level and are ready.

Buss* - showing he is ready.

Keath and Harmes (when fit) are also AFL standard.

*Future Stars

I reckon he gets one more, maybe on the rookie list if he's out of contract. He's just so frantic when he gets near it, and not in the good way you expect small forwards to be. I thought early days it was just classic small forward behaviour, but now it seems that it's a pattern that he struggles with composure.
Must of watch a different game to me. Set up many scoring opportunities today and at least creates a contest. He was way ahead of McNeil mid year. Obviously McNeil is now. However Clarke is 20yrs old. Plenty of upside in my humble.
He is ahead of Arthur easily and i think Clarke leads our goal kicking. Pretty good effort considering we have had no key fwds.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back