VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Should get a lot of people down to the VFL tomorrow being a decent day weather wise and the AFL bye hey? Nice little money earner for the club if we can add a few more VFL home finals in.

The way they name the VFL team annoys me and I was bored at work so I decided to put the team together how it should actually be named, all starting 18 are AFL listed -

B: B. Khamis (24), A. Keath (42), N. Coffield (17)
HB: J. Johannisen (39), J. Busslinger (5), L. Cleary (36)
C: C. Poulter (25), R. Sanders (9), O. Baker (13)
HF: A. Scott (28), D. Bedendo (26), R. West (14)
F: C. Clarke (8), R. Gardner (43), A. Jones (32)
R: L. Smith (40), R. Garcia (38), J. Harmes (22)

INT: C. Owen (62), C. Craig-Peters (61), D. Orgill (50), J. Gilbee (69), D. Moloney (75)
EMG: J. Kellett (57), T. Bianco (58), E. Hunt (56), P. Spicer (63), C. Hargraves (72)

Sometimes, when so many changes occur with AFL listed players coming into a side, it can upset the 'rhythm' of the team's style and it's motivation. Our VFL team has built it's success on hard work and quick ball transition. Hopefully, the coaching group can maintain the cohesion of the team and maximise the undoubted talent now available.

Should get a lot of people down to the VFL tomorrow being a decent day weather wise and the AFL bye hey? Nice little money earner for the club if we can add a few more VFL home finals in.
They should put the AFLW game on the big screen

The way they name the VFL team annoys me and I was bored at work so I decided to put the team together how it should actually be named, all starting 18 are AFL listed -

B: B. Khamis (24), A. Keath (42), N. Coffield (17)
HB: J. Johannisen (39), J. Busslinger (5), L. Cleary (36)
C: C. Poulter (25), R. Sanders (9), O. Baker (13)
HF: A. Scott (28), D. Bedendo (26), R. West (14)
F: C. Clarke (8), R. Gardner (43), A. Jones (32)
R: L. Smith (40), R. Garcia (38), J. Harmes (22)

INT: C. Owen (62), C. Craig-Peters (61), D. Orgill (50), J. Gilbee (69), D. Moloney (75)
EMG: J. Kellett (57), T. Bianco (58), E. Hunt (56), P. Spicer (63), C. Hargraves (72)
That team gives Richmond and Norf AFL teams a run for their money, I think.

Are we allowed onto the ground after the match?

You could probably go on during if you like your chances, security won’t be that tight I’m guessing.
7mate showing Werribee v Cats then Box Hill v Willy today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back