Women's Footy 2024 Week 8 Blues well beaten by Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Our list lacks athleticism and polish. We draft for grunt but seem to be drafting a lot of low ceiling type players. We’re good in the contest and have a lot of hard workers but we lack height, athleticism, and polish to move the ball. Pretty critical of our list management mainly.

We need a pretty big clean out again IMO. Our percentage being so woeful is a big indication of our talent levels just not matching other teams.

Worst game of footy I have seen any Carlton team play ever!! Disgraceful… and our men have had some stinkers… a team that couldn’t kick a goal last week kicked 60points..

I refuse to believe that we have the right coach.

We’ve only got 5 or 6 players who would get a game at the top sides.

It’s a half decade fix at best.

The dogs are bad and had scored 170 points in 8 games leading into tonight, where we allowed them to score 61

I really want the aflw to succeed, but I have no desire to watch our girls, every time I do I am so frustrated with the lack of improvement.

It’s night and day watching north/Brisbane vs watching us

I refuse to believe that we have the right coach.

We’ve only got 5 or 6 players who would get a game at the top sides.

It’s a half decade fix at best.

The dogs are bad and had scored 170 points in 8 games leading into tonight, where we allowed them to score 61

I really want the aflw to succeed, but I have no desire to watch our girls, every time I do I am so frustrated with the lack of improvement.

It’s night and day watching north/Brisbane vs watching us

The spray didn’t work. A young list so next year to judge imo.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sherar
Skepper
Guerin
Hill
McKay
Austin
Brown
Duursma
Robertson
Keck

It's a reasonable group of young players who are already decent, or will be decent IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy 2024 Week 8 Blues well beaten by Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back