2025 Draw - hoping for MUCH softer

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a firm believer in the draw is what it is. You still have the same amount of home games and you play every team at least once. Soft draws are for cowards. If we have a tough draw and miss out on finals, we werent good enough to be in them. A soft draw and making finals is just as bad especially if we lose like chumps in the first two weeks.

2023 was the season that got Nick's extended, it was done on the back of a great sunset season from Tex and a very soft draw. I'd hate to again get a really soft draw and fall into finals on the back of that, thus saving Nicks again.

Fear not, we'll get a soft draw because we're 15th. A gutted Richmond twice for certain, WC probably won't improve much, Norf may but who knows, probably get those twice. Only Port in the top six, in the middle bracket I'd like Essendon twice as they're looking dead set bottom four replacing us

AFL paid us for the goal error so reckon we'll again be sent all over the place, but take whatever comes and just win, not whinge!
I didn't realise playing 3 of the top 4 twice was a soft draw :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 Draw - hoping for MUCH softer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back