2025 Draw - hoping for MUCH softer

Remove this Banner Ad

Neil Craig dislikes this 😆
Was at that Gabba game….and went to the brekky the next morning that (I believe) Jenny organised. Met a few of the players but especially wanted to ask King Carey what he thought about some of our young forwards like Watts and Jerico. His blunt response “yeah, they’ve got some work to do” haha. I basically wrote off their careers after hearing that comment.

Extraordinary turnaround by Craigy going from 141 point loss late season 2004 to minor premier in 2005. Just shows what a good coach can do.

Was at that Gabba game….and went to the brekky the next morning that (I believe) Jenny organised. Met a few of the players but especially wanted to ask King Carey what he thought about some of our young forwards like Watts and Jerico. His blunt response “yeah, they’ve got some work to do” haha. I basically wrote off their careers after hearing that comment.

Extraordinary turnaround by Craigy going from 141 point loss late season 2004 to minor premier in 2005. Just shows what a good coach can do.

That game was an absolute shocker and sitting around Brisbane supporters who were more interested in getting sauce on their pies than watching the game.

The next week we played Kangaroos is an absolute snore fest - 5 goals each (we didn't score one in the first half).

That game was an absolute shocker and sitting around Brisbane supporters who were more interested in getting sauce on their pies than watching the game.

The next week we played Kangaroos is an absolute snore fest - 5 goals each (we didn't score one in the first half).
yep remember it unfortunately...

Adelaide 0.3 0.10 2.17 5.19
Kangaroos 1.7 1.8 2.10 5.12

ps 2 goals and 17 points at 3/4 time. surely must be close to some sort of record for shite converting for three quarters

You should've thrown in some investment tips.

As others have said, the last thing we want is a soft draw, over inflate our position in the comp, give Nicks another contract.

We've seen that happen at Port year after year, AFL gift them a soft draw on a yearly basis, Kenny gets them in the finals and they crash and burn when they have to play a couple of good teams in a row.

I'd be happy just to play our away games vs MCG tenants at the MCG and Marvel tenants at Marvel.

That would be a huge improvement on the normal shitshow we get served up.
Furthering that, I notice they (Pt) always seem to get lucky with good players being out when they play them. So even when they win.. it's a soft one.

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 Draw - hoping for MUCH softer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back