Fixture 2025 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming we get drawn with 2-2-2 from the 6-6-6. I'd like to play Port, Lions, Pies, Bombers, Crows, Tigers twice if I could pick. Bombers at gather round in Adelaide. No game in Geelong, and different teams in Ballarat for once. Make Eagles, Swans, Freo etc, play there as well. Would like more than two games at the G as well, esp later in the season. Not to open the season vs the Demons again.

Hopefully club push for the Saints in Round 1 in Macrae's 250th.
Love him but do you really want to give the opposition inspiration?

Saints banner would be interesting at least….hasnt played a single game for them….but hey congrats on 250 Jack 😂

Assuming we get drawn with 2-2-2 from the 6-6-6. I'd like to play Port, Lions, Pies, Bombers, Crows, Tigers twice if I could pick. Bombers at gather round in Adelaide. No game in Geelong, and different teams in Ballarat for once. Make Eagles, Swans, Freo etc, play there as well. Would like more than two games at the G as well, esp later in the season. Not to open the season vs the Demons again.
I want to double up against the Pies, Blues, Tigers and Dees if possible, maximise those MCG games. Doubt we'll play either WA team in Ballarat, they are usually locked in to playing in Tassie. Is it confirmed we will play games in Ballarat next season?

Ok just let this sink in for a minute, Geelong only played one game this year at Marvel Stadium, one game.
See that’s where the AFL should be making them play some of those MCG games they get there to free up space and commitments at the G for teams that don’t get the opportunity

Ok just let this sink in for a minute, Geelong only played one game this year at Marvel Stadium, one game.
Or, let them play all their home games at their actual home against Collingwood as well and the G gets freed up….but that doesn’t make economic sense for the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2025 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back