Resource 2025 Membership - it started with an Invoice

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to Jen Watt and the executive reporting in glowing terms the huge financial bonus the club achieved by selling all those premium packages in reserved seat areas with our scintillating form and blockbuster fixture.

Just got a downloadable certificate to commemorate 31 years of membership (yeah ok whatevs); but on the landing page, I'm classified as a 'Roo Recruit' which is a 1-2 year member type.

For laughs, does anyone know what happened to the footage of the longstanding members doing a 'lap of honour' last year? There were 45 people in the crowd at Marvel at the time but still. Did they play it at the Syd Barker night?

1725063198081.png

Just got a downloadable certificate to commemorate 31 years of membership (yeah ok whatevs); but on the landing page, I'm classified as a 'Roo Recruit' which is a 1-2 year member type.

For laughs, does anyone know what happened to the footage of the longstanding members doing a 'lap of honour' last year? There were 45 people in the crowd at Marvel at the time but still. Did they play it at the Syd Barker night?

View attachment 2097187

31 years, well done.

Mine only says 16 years. Though I would be up around 30 if I didn't miss 1 year when we bought our 1st home. But that's another story, isn't it Gasometer

View attachment 2097187
Just got my 18 year consecutive one, last I checked 2003-2024 isn't 18 years but, you know, maybe the club membership team also does interchanges on gameday?

31 years, well done.

Mine only says 16 years. Though I would be up around 30 if I didn't miss 1 year when we bought our 1st home. But that's another story, isn't it Gasometer

triggered GIF

View attachment 2097187

31 years

For some reason I thought you were a struggling 20 year old at Uni

(Log in to remove this ad.)

31 years, well done.

Mine's the same story as yours...23 years atm but would have been 52 if l hadn't missed a year also..

Received my 38 year consecutive year digital certificate. Would have been nice to have my name on it though. Overall it’s been more good than crap in that time. Apart from the past 5 or so years we’ve been mostly competitive. Hopefully the good times can return soon.
But yeah, **** this auto renew bullshit. Don’t know any business that just deducts from my CC without notification or some sort of invoice beforehand. Ive always paid in full for myself and my son and not monthly so was getting really pissed off when I was seeing a cc payment to NM that I had never authorised and had informed the club not to auto renew. My card in the system has an old expiry date so is useless now thankfully. I’ll be again going to the club a few weeks out from the season to pay for memberships with a debit card.

View attachment 2097187

Got the same. Took me a minute to figure out what was going on.

Cancelled my auto-renew this season.

I'll renew before the season but needed a minor act of defiance this year.

Feels like membership money is being taken for granted

View attachment 2097187
I got the same, just did 30 years. Geez, those first 7 were incredible! Sadly, it's been nothing but the occasional nibble since.

I thought I was special when I got the email, now I know that 30 years just got me onto the mass email list.

View attachment 2097187
Same, I am 21 year member but still classed as a roo recruit, must be why the zoom invite and training invite never happened. As I predicted at the beginning of the year all promised perks were forgotten again like previous years. Will add it to the game day experience that never happend and the photo with the team among other things that have been promised and never delivered.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2025 Membership - it started with an Invoice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back