Resource 2025 Membership - it started with an Invoice

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well the Autorenew text has come through after explicitly saying no last year verbally to Membership
Weird. I just called them and they stated that auto-renew is programmed to trigger next week on the 15th as per the email.

Frankly, I cancelled my kayo membership as I don’t need it, but renewed the cheer squad.

A strange thing… the 1300 number on the membership app comes up as Launceston football club. It didn’t seem to work for me anyway so I used the real number. Bloody hell, 20 minutes in the queue I picked up my phone and accidentally hung up. Spent another half hour or so before I got through.

Last edited:

Weird. I just called them and they stated that auto-renew is programmed to trigger next week on the 15th as per the email.

Frankly, I cancelled my kayo membership as I don’t need it, but renewed the cheer squad.

A strange thing… the 1300 number on the membership app comes up as Launceston football club. It didn’t seem to work for me anyway so I used the real number. Bloody hell, 20 minutes in the queue I picked up my phone and accidentally hung up. Spent another half hour or so before I got through.

Bloody hopeless

Been getting emails and texts all week re this auto renew crap which I've never ever ticked off on. My CC has expired so back luck NM membershite dept you ain't accessing my cc details anymore. I'm planning on going to the club a few weeks b4 the season and paying in cash like I did this year.
So basically you have to call them every ****ing year to take yourself off auto renew. Absolutely farcical. Zero customer service.

Been getting emails and texts all week re this auto renew crap which I've never ever ticked off on. My CC has expired so back luck NM membershite dept you ain't accessing my cc details anymore. I'm planning on going to the club a few weeks b4 the season and paying in cash like I did this year.
So basically you have to call them every ****ing year to take yourself off auto renew. Absolutely farcical. Zero customer service.

Guaranteed that someone from the Membership will start calling you around the expiry date; happened to me last year

Will there be a statue of RossHenshaw after the millions he has donated to the club?
Proud to say my family name has been there for a number of years.
That’s why I’m not tolerant with posters who are not members but still roll their opinion full of vomit & expect everything from the club

True member 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2025 Membership - it started with an Invoice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back