Resource 2025 Membership - it started with an Invoice

Remove this Banner Ad

I got one of those digital certificates too - also says I’m a Roo Recruit member lol. They’re a funny lot
View attachment 2109784
Ha ha yes been a member since 1982 I got an email a few months back congratulating me first 4 years of continuous membership

Not 42 years

Why I still love this club 🤣

Ha ha yes been a member since 1982 I got an email a few months back congratulating me first 4 years of continuous membership

Not 42 years

Why I still love this club 🤣
Hahaha, 4 years or 42 years - neither here nor there really lol!! Gotta laugh and yeah, love this club too, lots of great times and good memories over the years.

Changed my membership today; spoke with guy called Evan, he was really good, super helpful. Took only a couple of mins. Whistled along to the club song while on hold. Love our song, so old-school.

Hmmm. Evan?

1726705784818.png

Does anyone know the difference between the Premiership Club and the Social Club? I'm currently social club and it's ok.. not sure if the Premiership Club is similar?

Premiership club has rooms in level two. You get social club access as well I think.
Good place to watch from, isn’t too busy.
the video of the premiership club on the NM website looks pretty good, nice viewing of the ground from behind the glass and direct access to level 2 seats. Hmmmm under consideration.

the video of the premiership club on the NM website looks pretty good, nice viewing of the ground from behind the glass and direct access to level 2 seats. Hmmmm under consideration.

It’s the best

Just got a downloadable certificate to commemorate 31 years of membership (yeah ok whatevs); but on the landing page, I'm classified as a 'Roo Recruit' which is a 1-2 year member type.

For laughs, does anyone know what happened to the footage of the longstanding members doing a 'lap of honour' last year? There were 45 people in the crowd at Marvel at the time but still. Did they play it at the Syd Barker night?

View attachment 2097187
I did the lap of honour, I’m not sure what I was expecting but it was a let down.

I love the premiership club. They have moved the bays to a worse section of the ground which is a bit annoying. Great place to bump into BF types.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's good. Only downside is weighing up securing and holding a seat if you want to go to the bar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2025 Membership - it started with an Invoice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back