Training 2025 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Oscar Ryan has shaved his head? Hard to tell in blurry footage from a distance but looked like him. If so, good to see one of the new boys involved.

From my count there was Keays, Thilthorpe, Rachele, Pedlar, Dawson, cook, Michalanney, Ryan, the Super Murray Bros., Fog, Smith and Nibbler.

Looks like Oscar Ryan has shaved his head? Hard to tell in blurry footage from a distance but looked like him. If so, good to see one of the new boys involved.

From my count there was Keays, Thilthorpe, Rachele, Pedlar, Dawson, cook, Michalanney, Ryan, the Super Murray Bros., Fog, Smith and Nibbler.
And that Suns player...;)

And that Suns player...;)
Was never going to be any bad blood but good to see him still with the lads.

Forgot to mention chayce there as well. Hopefully can get back to his previous conditioning as it definitely affected his speed and running ability this season. Had an excuse last year with the foot, this year is huge for him.

Has club announced full football coaching team for next year including all positions in football department and development coaches for each line? If so please post.
There was this a fortnight or so ago...

Thanks Bicks. I was interested in the development coaches in particular to see if any additions or changes had been made there
No announced changes apart from Marco Bello out, Godden promoted into head of player and coaching development.

I think we can assume our development coaches will continue to be Wright, McPherson and Randall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's very very experienced and...... nah that's it.

I think he won Assistant Coach of the Year once, whetever that means.
He won it twice. Also has an SANFL league and reserves flag, and WWT were pretty successful during his tenure.

I'm not saying there aren't potentially better candidates but that's his credits on paper.

He won it twice. Also has an SANFL league and reserves flag, and WWT were pretty successful during his tenure.

I'm not saying there aren't potentially better candidates but that's his credits on paper.
The Hybrids are generally a well run and successful club, regardless of who coaches them

Lot of SANFL credentials for someone responsible for coaching development at AFL level. Was sacked midfield coach and given a lifeline at lower level and now he’s head of coaching development? Only at our club.

Walker, Crouch, Borlase, Curtin and Dowling at the end of the news report not about ANB if i see correctly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2025 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back