AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! 🤙 - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

With the contract offer already there. Does he sign it if we get Clarkson?

Think it's really poor form on timing of this with Heppel and hurley likely last game?

We have very little leadership but gets exposed each week so I kind of feel he should go to gc.

Think another year of frustration hate from supporters might tarnish his image more than if he went and finished up on the GC.

Was painful to watch him struggle to have any impact.
Has been a favourite of mine but he is done. Would have been good if he had a few more leaders to help him along the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allergic to the boundary line, just take the ball over the line for gods sake.

If ‘goals we conceded because Dyson kept the ball in play with some shit over the shoulder handball and immediate turnover’ was a player he’d win the Coleman.

Still not convinced we are in a position to leave him behind though.

Allergic to the boundary line, just take the ball over the line for gods sake.

If ‘goals we conceded because Dyson kept the ball in play with some s**t over the shoulder handball and immediate turnover’ was a player he’d win the Coleman.

Still not convinced we are in a position to leave him behind though.
Had to laugh when he was caught with the footy and tried to back heel it. Think there were a couple of players around that might've been able to give better support than they did.

Copped a fair bit of unnecessary hate this season.

I don’t really agree with that - he’s copped necessary criticism imo. I haven’t seen/heard any hate. Like him or not, it’s clear as day having him on as a player next year is not a good decision. I don’t think that counts as hate. It’s the same as Hurley - I love them both, but their time has come.

Reckon a lack of other senior leaders is the only thing that could save him (and I think he's more likely to stay for one more year than not because of this). Would never question his effort and desire but his body just can't keep up.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! 🤙 - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back