Game Day Round 21 - Essendon v Freo, MCG, 4/8/24, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think we have enough run to challenge here. Davey will give us a little bit we will need to find a way to open Freo up. Durham, Martin, Redman and Duursma need to provide some overlap or it’s cricket season from tomorrow. Roberts will tire and most of the rest of them are plodders when it comes to slicing open the opposition.

we simply don't have the players who are willing to scrap and scrape for the ball we don't have a game plan when the opposition stop us from playing our style if we even have one...!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think we have enough run to challenge here. Davey will give us a little bit we will need to find a way to open Freo up. Durham, Martin, Redman and Duursma need to provide some overlap or it’s cricket season from tomorrow. Roberts will tire and most of the rest of them are plodders when it comes to slicing open the opposition.
Except we will wait until there is 5 mins left to bring him on

Agree. Don't see how we win from here. They're a class above for their run and control from hb and midfield. Effective small forwards help as well. We're done.

Even before that Amiss goal, Zachs kick to half forward comes off Langfords hands Menzie right there for the crumb and just completely misses it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back