Game Day Round 23 - Essendon v Sydney, Marvel Stadium, 16/8/24, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if the players count pre season as part of their season. They drop off in the second half like clock work.

Why does mcgrath kick in? He is not a great user or decision maker.

Great small defender but strange choice unless our plan is sprint twenty and kick to a well defended predictable spot.

It’s nuts cause I remember during Richmond’s dominance, when they destroyed us 100 times in a row, they played a massively forward half game and we could never get the ball past half back. Somehow they would manage to kick ****ing bags on us every time.

Difference is now with all the rule changes that encourage outside play, we don't have the space forward they did, and we can't stop transition like they could.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dare say that AFL won't be this stupid to give us Friday nights again. Sucked in. At least I can take comfort in knowing we farked the AFL viewership numbers.

Swans with a 7 goal lead at a canter.. honestly not even working hard at this point. Our entire list, coaching, game plan, skills, fitness... all needs to be rebuilt. Said it for ten plus years.. we are just not good enough.

Last time we had a semi competent team on the field was under Hird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back