Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

i just shit on every oppo player or declare them the next jesus if we recruit them
Same but it got hard for a while when we kept head hunting spuds like that Essendon campaigner and Matt Thomas etc

i watch a lot but don't care about oppos, could watch 100 geelol games and still not know who their ruckman is

This is how I used to be before playing SuperCoach... now I think I can name just about every player on any given day

Glad to see Cadds finally becoming the player I spent 3 or 4 years hoping he’d mature into.

Always had big raps on him at the Cats but I had worried he’d stagnated and would never reach his potential. Bit of a shame it isn’t with us haha but I’m still glad he’s kicked on.

The shift certainly seems to have done wonders for him and you’ve found the perfect role for him. Think it’s a great example of the confidence that comes with a clear role and direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it TigerImposter that was told
By a recruiter or someone in the know that Caddy was a gun forward. Elite leading Patterns and hands etc.

He's probably got Dusty covered as our best deep forward after jack.

His pack marking is ridiculous for his size

Caddy was always a gun. He was always gonna be value. Fact is he’s one of our most important players. I mean up there with Dusty, Cotch, Nank etc important.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

By a recruiter or someone in the know that Caddy was a gun forward. Elite leading Patterns and hands etc.

Was told by a cust that knows family well that he was wrapt to get to rfc on a decent contract , was on peanuts at Geelong , the trade for a r2 pick now looking like daylight robbery

Was told by a cust that knows family well that he was wrapt to get to rfc on a decent contract , was on peanuts at Geelong , the trade for a r2 pick now looking like daylight robbery
I would question your sources old mate. Wasn’t on peanuts at geelong. They thought very highl6 of him and still do.
Pm me if you wanna know more.

Sure was, by an ex Pies and Bulldog U18 talent scout . During that draft he was working for the Pies and he rated both Prestia and Caddy highly.
He even had the audacity to say Richmond would play finals in 2017.
He has two young boys in the same levels as my two chaps and we get to chat
footy whenever his missus isn’t about. He’s an astute character who left the industry bc of family commitments and couldn’t put the hours in away from home on weekends. He said Caddy was a huge pick up for us and if he could get over all his niggles he would be a massive bonus to our forward line.
I hardly watched Geelong games so I had to take his word for it.
He was bang on the money and I still can’t believe how good his call on Caddy was and on our future in 2017.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back