AFL Player #22: Sam Durham - What a player!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I said during preseason that Duz's attitude was A1. So hungry to learn, verbalises and visualises how he wants things to go and then makes it happen. His is the kind of voice yiu want in the tunnel when they're about to run out. And you could see the effort in spades from the moment he arrived. I also said then that he was fast becoming my favourite player. Scratch that. He's my favourite player, hands down. The great thing is that I don't think he's anywhere close to his ceiling yet and he's only 22. We're going to love watching this bloke's career. He's going to be a true Bomber.

Matthew lloyd not giving Durham a vote in his 3 2 1 just proves he actually doesn’t know that much about essendon and footy in general. Not sure what game he was watching tonight
Round 19 1996 maybe :p

This sort of improvement is how we go from meddling into mediocrity into the realms of possibility and daring to dream.
Careful
200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like big Goldy's game last night but yeah, Mckay, Merrett, Caldwell, jpones, Stringer and even Langer etc all very good as well.

It is encouraging as a few were a bit down and we still got over the line

There has just been something about him since we got him in the SSP.

I remember a lot of Richmond fans being very dissapointed we got him so he really peaked my interest initially and was sweating on him being given a go at the top level. It didn't take long though.

He's virtually improved every time he's graced the park.

Anyone remember how bad of a tackler he was though in the early days? 😅 Certainly ironed that little kink out... 💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back