Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you like to know?

i rather do one post a year on something 100% know about.

Ask away, but you get one question.

Sure
Thats easy.

Daniel Wells was my favourite player for over a decade and it still hurts which probably explains my boos a couple of weeks ago.

So seeing you are our inside man, share with us all, how the end to Daniel Wells career happened in Spring 2016 from the inner sanctum point of view?

Sure
Thats easy.

Daniel Wells was my favourite player for over a decade and it still hurts which probably explains my boos a couple of weeks ago.

So seeing you are our inside man, share with us all, how the end to Daniel Wells career happened in Spring 2016 from the inner sanctum point of view?

The Pies offered more cash and years than we did. Daniel would be lucky to get a job packing shelves at McEwans once his footy career ends. We wanted him to stay but his wife who doesn't mind a dollar helped him make his decision.

He has since not spoken to people who have helped him get his learners permit all the way through to looking after his personal hygene. Pretty bloody poor form if you ask me.

The Pies offered more cash and years than we did. Daniel would be lucky to get a job packing shelves at McEwans once his footy career ends. We wanted him to stay but his wife who doesn't mind a dollar helped him make his decision.

He has since not spoken to people who have helped him get his learners permit all the way through to looking after his personal hygene. Pretty bloody poor form if you ask me.

No shit.

I want the insiders perspective

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the questioning was in regards to the golden stone. Im tipping said 6 posts a year poster was once very close goldenstone but isnt so close now .

If he knew Todd so well, how come the best he could come out with was that Todd hates player functions and shuns social media? Those two things describe around half of the AFL playing population, so what does it prove?

I saw an article from Fox Sports about Michael Voss (I think) slamming Goldy for laughing in that huddle last week (I didn't read the article).

Am I the only one who saw Andrew Swallow laughing at that time as well?

I saw an article from Fox Sports about Michael Voss (I think) slamming Goldy for laughing in that huddle last week (I didn't read the article).

Dermie, he did say Todd was laughing with teammates.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/me...s/news-story/8ba83a5afd23611731097b3f98e4acdb

NO LAUGHING MATTER FOR GOLDY

NORTH Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein has come under fire for laughing during the club’s huddle as the Kangaroos went down to the Hawks last Sunday.

Goldstein, who had only four disposals for the game, was seen laughing with teammates while stand-in captain Robbie Tarrant delivered a speech just prior to the third term commencing.

With only one disposal to his name at that time — and with his side 33 points down — AFL great Dermott Brereton said on Fox Footy’s League Teams that it wasn’t a good look.

“Big Goldy had four possessions for the game and he had one until half time,” Brereton said.

“If you’re getting done and you’re six goals down at half time, you don’t do this at the huddle. You don’t start laughing.

“You’ve had one possession and you’re six goals down. I reckon that was an awful look.

“I’m the last person to say don’t enjoy your footy, because sometimes you play better like that. But clearly, four possessions for the game, you’re not playing like you’re enjoying it. And if you’re six goals down and you’ve had one possession to half time, it just wasn’t a great look.”

Check my post earlier in this thread. At least 10 of the boys were laughing as well.

If he knew Todd so well, how come the best he could come out with was that Todd hates player functions and shuns social media? Those two things describe around half of the AFL playing population, so what does it prove?

What would you like to know? mob number? snapchat username?
house address? car rego? the name of his new misus? will those things suffice?

in regards to wells they were happy to let him go, with youngsters emerging they didnt see him as needed, he got offered more money and years somewhere else to which north didnt really mind nor put up a fight for him.

What would you like to know? mob number? snapchat username?
house address? car rego? the name of his new misus? will those things suffice?

in regards to wells they were happy to let him go, with youngsters emerging they didnt see him as needed, he got offered more money and years somewhere else to which north didnt really mind nor put up a fight for him.

No, I don't need to know any of those things. Why would I? If you're offering to disclose them publicly, then that would be inappropriate and probably illegal.

My comment was on you trying to paint a picture of Todd being on the way out, but at least two of your points were spurious at best. If you think he's leaving, apparently based on personal knowledge, then why post things that don't support the argument?

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back