AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - The lo, rumour mill spins

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s been statically the worst centre bounce player over the last 5 weeks. When he goes in there we have the worst win rate in the comp
Have noticed he has gone backwards in the last 3 weeks.

Jake is engaged!
Congrats.

Interviewed on sen this morn. Says that a team can win badly or lose well. Believes last two games Ess lost well. Said that they are reviewing Carlton match today. Also had training session last Saturday. Team can’t wait to get back out there on Sunday.
Says he enjoys whatever role he gets on game day. Feels he is an important part of the team.
On the lack of goal scoring last two games he said no shortage of supply to the forwards but just not making that connection and working on fixing this issue. Loving the brand of football they bring going hard at the contest and want to continue next half of season.

Full interview available on SEN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I wish he would stop doing is throwing and that is throwing the arms back at center bounce when he feels contact. Take the bloody ball Jake and wear the tackle .

One thing I wish he would stop doing is throwing and that is throwing the arms back at center bounce when he feels contact. Take the bloody ball Jake and wear the tackle .
he mustve learnt it from his days at the Doggies, all their mids do that :D

He was a lot more "one touch" this week at least. Since the pies game he had a bad case of the fumbles whenever he was thrown into the centre.

It’s great to be at a point where we don’t need Jake to tear up a game for us to get a win. He got a bit of touch back against the Weags, hopefully maintain/builds on that for the rest of the season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - The lo, rumour mill spins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back