Meet Up 25 March, Mountain View Hotel - Tanked XXI: Nevermore

Will you be in attendance at Tanked XXI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a crowd pleaser for sure that shot.

Rapturous cheers went throughout the room
Mostly because I said it was a fair chance of happening.

Playing HBF, their hff was their go to target off the centre clearance, was giving me the run around early.

I gambled next centre bounce and went the other way on him, scored a goal which I hoped would keep him more accountable....Next minute I go to sprint off on him again on a 50/ 50. Left quad, cactus right up high.
A likely story. I heard BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!! got a bit excited and accidentally pushed you down the Great Southern Stairs.

Spewin..I completely forgot about this shindig.
I was at the London all afternoon (which was packed with bombers and a great atmosphere) and could've got up there for an hour to check you maniacs out.

Next time :)

I should have run around and chatted to more people than I did! I was having such good conversations with those I was already yapping with, next time ;)

Next one? I reckon round 8 vs Geelong at the MCG works best. We don't have a Saturday Night game in Melbourne until then and it can be a potential triple header for those who watch the VFL, with it starting at midday, so we can get to Tanked by 3:30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next one? I reckon round 8 vs Geelong at the MCG works best. We don't have a Saturday Night game in Melbourne until then and it can be a potential triple header for those who watch the VFL, with it starting at midday, so we can get to Tanked by 3:30

I like it...

Why does that matter? It's in Melbourne.
Some people don't go to away games, even in Melbourne. Personally I call these people soft but that's just me ;)

Why does that matter? It's in Melbourne.

It matters because it directly impacts the ability for people to attend the game.

One thing is for certain - it won't be dreamtime. I think there's been one away Tanked ever (when the game has been in Melbourne) and it would have been the 2013 second Richmond game IIRC (post sanctions).

Remove this Banner Ad

Meet Up 25 March, Mountain View Hotel - Tanked XXI: Nevermore

Back