Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Was ridiculous how dominant he was in the back half. Ridiculous.
He doesn't play and we get hammered by 10 goals. We lose last week.

Thank **** he signed.

No one saw this improvement in him. Its crazy good and cant think of any more deserving player on our list than Robbie himself to be playing this well. 4 years baby :fistpump

I did.

His ceiling was always high if he could get a sustained run at it.

Presents an interesting case this Sunday now - normally Thompson takes Riewoldt and generally does a good job on him, but does Tarrant now take that role? Or does he revert back to Vickery?

Presents an interesting case this Sunday now - normally Thompson takes Riewoldt and generally does a good job on him, but does Tarrant now take that role? Or does he revert back to Vickery?
Excellent question. I thought that Tippo was decent enough against Vickery too. I think if it were to happen then maybe Hansen could make way to keep those match ups and allow Hunter a bit more freedom.

Amazing turn around for Tarrant. This time last year even the most ardent supporters of his must have been thinking he would never play AFL again.

Now he is about to run our infront of 90,000 people in an elimination final in the best form of his career on the back of signing a 4 year deal.

Footy is a funny sport.

Amazing turn around for Tarrant. This time last year even the most ardent supporters of his must have been thinking he would never play AFL again.

Now he is about to run our infront of 90,000 people in an elimination final in the best form of his career on the back of signing a 4 year deal.

Footy is a funny sport.
You and I always had faith brother.

I'm actually getting that from Jane Bunn post you bringing her into my world.
I love the addition that she has brought to this board and lives... I was talking about her with a mate a few years ago when she was on WIN news... His explanation was perfect. "It's not like she is a ten, or she is perfect or anything, but apart from her having a cracking full figure.... It's the perception that if we ran into her in a bar, I reckon she seems obtainable, like she is not completely out of our league, even though she clearly is."

I love the addition that she has brought to this board and lives... I was talking about her with a mate a few years ago when she was on WIN news... His explanation was perfect. "It's not like she is a ten, or she is perfect or anything, but apart from her having a cracking full figure.... It's the perception that if we ran into her in a bar, I reckon she seems obtainable, like she is not completely out of our league, even though she clearly is."

Yeah my analysis is a little less involved.

Cute - Check

Awesome Rack - Check

That is all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Thompson was fine on Riewoldt, really didn't give him much and annoyed the crap out of him. Jack was so frustrated he was given no room and the Tiges continually had to ignore his leads as he didn't have enough space or had to lead to bad areas.

Robbie 'Above Average' Tarrant.

So that's what AA stands for.

Has there been any word on how Tarrant is??

I also wonder if last nights strain was a strategic withdrawal, we were too tall otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back