26,926 tickets still remaining for sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

RoyalBlue said:
20,000 remaining, that means we want to sell about 10,000 more to hit 40,000

So that means 32,000 gone, with 3 1/2 days to go. I hope we break the 40,000 mark.

1jasonoz said:
So that means 32,000 gone, with 3 1/2 days to go. I hope we break the 40,000 mark.

Well I don't know what's going on then. I just booked online with ticketmaster and asked for the "cheapies" on Level 3 but was given Level 1 tickets. Would seem to indicate sales are pretty slow.

Groucho said:
Well I don't know what's going on then. I just booked online with ticketmaster and asked for the "cheapies" on Level 3 but was given Level 1 tickets. Would seem to indicate sales are pretty slow.
You might be sitting in the Power cheer squad.

Shermanator said:
SUCKED IN!
I hope there is a 10 Roos to every 1 of you Port drinking scumbags.......PUMP THE ********** OUT OF THEM BOYS!!

10 Roos to 1 Port supporter and you still have to sell over 20,000 tickets??, more like 10 empty seats to 1 Port supporter :rolleyes:

geez i hope we smash these fools... their fans dont have any right to be cocky, 8th place after a flag is a disgrace, lets finish them off for season 2005!

19,540 to be sold, so around 33,000 have been sold.

Picked up my ticket last night!! In Cheer Squad, Aisle 24, Row B!!
WooHoo.

Also, big merchandise sale at Arden St tomorrow from 11am when the boys are training.

roweman said:
seems strange the game is being played on sunday though....i would've thought a saturday afternoon game would've given more people from adelaide an opportunity to get over and ensure the stadium is packed...

Also, Fathers Day.....

Tredders66 said:
10 Roos to 1 Port supporter and you still have to sell over 20,000 tickets??, more like 10 empty seats to 1 Port supporter :rolleyes:

Mark Williams reckons Ports crap year is due to them being bored, well i'm bored with you, "******** Off Moron"!!

munsonned said:
Also, Fathers Day.....

My Dad's dead, father-in-law thinks Fathers Day is for the birds, and my son's father is overseas. But if things were different, I'd still be at the game and they would all understand. Hell, I was at Mothers Day v Freo at the G in the rain for a H&A game, so the family knows where I stand.

Falkroo said:
Mark Williams reckons Ports crap year is due to them being bored, well i'm bored with you, "******** Off Moron"!!

If this is a crap year and we made the finals i wouldn't mind having crap years every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearts to hearts said:
My Dad's dead, father-in-law thinks Fathers Day is for the birds, and my son's father is overseas. But if things were different, I'd still be at the game and they would all understand. Hell, I was at Mothers Day v Freo at the G in the rain for a H&A game, so the family knows where I stand.

My incredible wife got me three premium tickets for me and my two boys because it was Father's Day - now hopefully Tunnel and the boys can make the Father's Day Massacre a reality!!

Who cares if it is fathers day, surely the best possible scenario on fathers day is to see their favourite club play in a final. This is a p1ss poor excuse.

Whent he season ends on four weeks as a family everyone can stay home and celebrate.

Hard Man Urchy said:
Who cares if it is fathers day, surely the best possible scenario on fathers day is to see their favourite club play in a final. This is a p1ss poor excuse.

Whent he season ends on four weeks as a family everyone can stay home and celebrate.
Not everyone's father goes for North though

My old mans a crows supporter he can go ******** himself.

Latest number is 37,381

Remove this Banner Ad

26,926 tickets still remaining for sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back