Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* yeah that's exactly my point. What he did was nothing compared to the stupidity I've shown behind a wheel when i was his age.

That's also why I'm not rushing to condemn him over this. Or anything else. (I think he's gone too and have for weeks now.)
He’s treating the club ( the only true supporters of him) like shit…..repeatedly.

Too many times now

Not that my opinion counts for shit but I’ll give chances until you prove to me you won’t take them.

I’m at this point

It’s quite bizarre what’s going on with Tarryn. I haven’t seen all the videos but is he the one putting them out there ? It just seems too deliberate. Anyway , I guess it will work itself out one way or the other . If he does leave be interesting if another club would offer him a good long term deal after all these alleged misdemeanours. That too would be perplexing. Would be ashame to lose him .
No he's not.

One was posted by a club promoter, another by someone else he was out with and this car one was leaked after it was sent privately (which doesn't make it any smarter, hopefully he learns that some people will sell you out for a few bucks.)

You wouldn't know that reading this thread tho.

No he's not.

One was posted by a club promoter, another by someone else he was out with and this car one was leaked after it was sent privately (which doesn't make it any smarter, hopefully he learns that some people will sell you out for a few bucks.)

You wouldn't know that reading this thread tho.
Mate

It doesn’t matter where it’s coming from. That said if he had better mates, who knows maybe he wouldn’t be in this situation

You want big boy $ act like a big boy

Incredibly stupid from TT. As Clarko said some talented footballers might not make it in terms of becoming elite/premiership level footballers.
Footy is pretty irrelevant right now for TT, my hope is he can just become a better and stable person by getting the help he needs.

Footy might be his only salvation.

I'm shocked he even agreed to speak to the news. Unless it was forced by the club
I wouldn’t be surprised if his manager gave him the riot act after hearing what Gil had to say.
Probably gave him the honest truth, there ain’t any phone calls, you’ll be playing SANFL next year unless you get your shit together

Last edited:
“I’m doing everything I can to get back…”

yep its not like those posts are posting themselves,

Most of the ones that are not cool lately aren't him. The car one was but the other recent ones with him in clubs or whatever are other people. Even that was sposed to be private but leaked according to some reports.

I wouldn’t be surprised if his manager gave home the riot act after hearing what Gil had to say.
Probably gave him the honest truth, there ain’t any phone calls, you’ll be playing SANFL next year unless you get your s**t together
That charlatan has probably teed up an appearance on celebrity big brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the ones that are not cool lately aren't him. The car one was but the other recent ones with him in clubs or whatever are other people. Even that was sposed to be private but leaked according to some reports.

Sorry mate, you know I like you and I hope I’m not stretching the friendship but surely you can see that regardless of who it comes from the videos are completely contradicting what he is saying.

I wouldn’t be surprised if his manager gave home the riot act after hearing what Gil had to say.
Probably gave him the honest truth, there ain’t any phone calls, you’ll be playing SANFL next year unless you get your s**t together
I feel like you're overstating old Benny's scruples, but we'll see

See, my initial impression is this bloke is a dickhead and shouldn’t be out partying right now. I get it, kids, fun, haha, booze, music, gang signs… but he is skating on the thinnest of ice right now and I don’t understand how or why he thinks party time is a priority.

I dunno, maybe I’m alone on this.

Whatever
I’m just gonna run this one back. I’m dying on this hill.
Discussion over who filmed/posted videos is irrelevant imo. Don’t put yourself in that position to begin with.

Again, I get it, dudes allowed to go clubbing, partying, fine whatever. But when you are under the microscope as much as he is over the last couple of months you need to keep your nose as clean as possible. One would hope the club, his manager etc are reminding him of this as well.

Well yeah to a point.

And people like GG saying he was putting other people at risk when he clearly wasn't in that video. I know its doing something potentially dangerous but he's the only one in that vid who will pay if it goes pear shaped. Its a very different story if he's driving up the freeway wondering why all these clowns are going the wrong way up a one way street. When I was his age I was driving thru Melbourne CBD tripping balls and the rest as the sun came up on NYD.

That's an unbelievably ****ed thing to do and definitely could have put other people in hospital or a coffin.

Nothing went wrong (cos I'm Superman!! obviously) but it so easily could have.
You're making a lot of assumptions there. Just because no one else appears in a video doesn't mean no one is with him. Could have been a mate in the back sleeping. Could have been two. Friends could have been driving down with him in another car a few metres behind him. He could have hit something or rolled the car, and another car driving down the road crashes into him. We don't know if he's doing that for the length of the video or he's fooling around for the entire trip.

The point is, he's acting like a fool and putting his and others lives at risk. The length of the video is enough for it to be a big issue. Stop speaking in absolutes when you don't know all the variables.

Sorry, i just assumed you were trolling with your excuses because no sane person would think that the "hoon culture" from the 70s - 90s in areas TT doesn't live and/or 'Mad Max' would be justification for his actions.

But yes if you weren't aware, your defence of TT has received meme levels at this point in time.
Listen Mrs Jessup. Young men with cars still behave like that, more young people die on the roads than any other way on earth these days cos we don't have enough wars anyway. You just deliberately ignored my point cos you wanted a cheap laugh.

You said he was putting other people at risk in that video but he's the only one in the video so who was he putting at risk?

I want our draft pick back.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That is the crux of the situation 99% of the posters on here couldn't give two hoots about Tarryn bloody Thomas.
He wants the clout of being a footballer without the actual footballing.

nah he has a massive addiction to social media. It is devouring him. Now he aint got footy to fuel that fire.

he's a 14 disposal, .8 goal superstar. I'm mad for that type. I hope he can turn it around. I doubt it and have doubted it for a long time.

Be back in the side by rd 3 according to a revered poster on this site.

oh well

Listen Mrs Jessup. Young men with cars still behave like that, more young people die on the roads than any other way on earth these days cos we don't have enough wars anyway. You just deliberately ignored my point cos you wanted a cheap laugh.

You said he was putting other people at risk in that video but he's the only one in the video so who was he putting at risk?
Schrödingers passenger
Los Angeles Dodgers GIF by Lil Dicky

I usually steer away from using personal anecdotes to back up my position on something, but just needed to add something in reply here, backing up what FG said.

I'm 34, have been driving since I was 18 - never felt any need whatsoever to do any sort of 'hooning'. Saying its a cultural problem, or somehow common among young men, doesn't sit right with me. If anything, as time goes by, it should happen

I was a massive hoon unfortunately, my peripheral port Rx 4 13b Coupe and I would often pull 200 clicks on the SE freeway.

I love speed, oh well.

Never got behind the wheel pissed of course

I don’t disagree with what has been posted on there, positive or negative about TT stupidity.

whether he is at the club or not, the club has a duty of care to see this through I am hoping that some of his team mates can direct him to be a more professional and respectful to other people and the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back