Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in Penrith’s development squads in his early teenage years before he moved to Tassie which helps explain the tackling ability and hard edge.

Doonside is part of the Blacktown LGA which contains the largest concentration of indigenous folk in the country.

Just spitting distance from where our VFL team is playing tomorrow!

Yeah, my brother-in-law's family is from there.

Probably not a cup of tea for someone with a Malmsteen avatar, but my jogging playlists contain a fair bit of hiphop from out that way.

Launnie would have been a bit of a monocultural shock for TT, I imagine.

Wayyy off topic but kind of not, Nick is the latest old man to have a crack at “woke culture”.

Apologies.

There’s a difference between pc and what the right hold as woke though

Wayyy off topic but kind of not, Nick is the latest old man to have a crack at “woke culture”.

Apologies.

Apology not accepted. You just couldn't help yourself could you

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I did a google search for Tarryn Trindall (TT's legal name) to see what the go is with his folks.

Found his name was in a 2010 Doonside public school newsletter (Doonside is in outer west Sydney).

TT, who would've been about 10 at the time, was cited for his athletic ability, along with his brother Jacob.

Anyway, this Jacob dude is FB friends with TT, and I noticed he had previously liked a newspaper article referencing a 2021 prison riot in Western Sydney.

It seemed like a strange thing to like, so I had a look at the reports of that incident and lo and behold, Jacob was one of inmates arrested for rioting.

So yeah, it does appear like Tarryn has some complex s**t going on in the background.

Shame he doesn't still use 'Tarryn Trindall', that is a pretty distinctive and kick arse name

For me, the Clarkson allegations are an issue here. This is an extreme moment that requires a headlock - Club taking control of living, social, etc.
Meh, thats not required. We live in a free environment, ****ing up, blowing up your life is one if the challenges. It what it is, what doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger. I just hope he turns it around in the blue and white.

We said this before, well a few us did. The best thing for him is to not be isolated from the club, a strict regime and input with the club would be best. Even in the coaches box on game day. No free ride.

So what you are saying is that Clarkson should abduct him, force him to live somewhere away from the negative influences and confiscate his phone/social media access? :stern look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back