Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 disposals, 3 marks, 5 clearances, 8 i50's, 1 goal vs Frankston
Deadset can't afford for his talent to be wasted. Stay the course TT and crack in even if its hard.

So I'm just gonna say it;

Would not surprise me that he plays well to increase his value, only for him to tell the club that he wants out at years end, and there are other clubs willing to take a chance on him. So we'll lose him, and get less than fair value for him.

Would not surprise me that he plays well to increase his value, only for him to tell the club that he wants out at years end, and there are other clubs willing to take a chance on him. So we'll lose him, and get less than fair value for him.
Hope so - we will be a better club without him. And I don't think the other stuff is over yet.

He's got a year to go on a contract - if he wants out, someone will have to pay.

Leave that to one side, he was great today in the 2s, and if Clarko can turn him around, he'll be a star - just lots of "ifs"

It's like you're praying for another scandal. Come on man, do better.
Agree it's pathetic

All these woke self righteous lefties pretending that are for indigenous rights, but just...

You know

Hypocrites

This time in 18 months will be self flagulating themselves how they supported Tarryn

They have documented there position

And I'll call them out

He's got a year to go on a contract - if he wants out, someone will have to pay.

Leave that to one side, he was great today in the 2s, and if Clarko can turn him around, he'll be a star - just lots of "ifs"
the contract is largely irrelevant. If he wants out, we'll do a deal, and it won't be a good one for us. Just like the JHF scenario.

Agree it's pathetic

All these woke self righteous lefties pretending that are for indigenous rights, but just...

You know

Hypocrites

This time in 18 months will be self flagulating themselves how they supported Tarryn

They have documented there position

And I'll call them out

You think gokangas is a 'woke leftie'..? :tearsofjoy:

It's like you're praying for another scandal. Come on man, do better.
Not praying mate, there is more. Hopefully it won't hit the media - dunno. But as much as we need a TT firing on all cylinders I would be very happy to see him traded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will be all self righteous when Tarryn is getting 30+ possessions and 4,goals a match in 8 weeks

Frauds
Why 8 weeks? I'd play him next week.

You will be all self righteous when Tarryn is getting 30+ possessions and 4,goals a match in 8 weeks

Frauds
Yeh the campaigner has been paid 700k per annum to not ****ing play for 18 months for no other reason than his ****ing behaviour Yeh ****ing right I’m self righteous

Yes I would , but to appease the wokist, it will be 3-4 weeks before he plays seniors, being realistic to build into some form 4 weeks after
Am happily fence sitting on the whole saga, just saying I'd play him next week.

Comes in for LDU?

Hows his fitness?
He's fit, maybe not AFL fit, but he moved well all day, and some of his runs at pace - a thing of beauty (and i don't mean that as a cliche, because seriously, when he streams down the ground.....)

That said, the test for me is not football, but values. Only those working with him know whether there's progress on that front.

Last edited:
He's fit, maybe not AFL fit, but he moved well all day, and some of his runs at pace - a thing of beauty (and i don't mean that as a cliche, because seriously, when streams down the ground.....)

That said, the test for me is not football, but values. Only those working with him know whether there's progress on that front.
Assuming values ticked as Todd viney mentioned has been I’m happy for him to come in next week

So be it.

I'm not sure what has been going on with TT, you get bits from mainstream and social media, but that is so biased and one-sided, I'm not going to hang a guy on that.

If he gets a game and the club and the players get around him, then that is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back