Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So while I am not up to date with the happenings, I am a little befuddled as to how this is an NMFC problem. Or why we should have gone public earlier, what is to be gained from doing that?

In any line of work, you get yourself in the shit, I'm not sure it is incumbent on your employer to ring the media and inform them of said allegations.

" Howdy ABC, look Stan from accounts apparently has been using the gender-neutral amenities and is still refusing to close the cubicle door, he likes to chat with others while he does his business and oh boy he certainly does his business".

While I jest, this is a Tarryns Thoma issue and his issue alone. Nothing to do with our club.

Just the same as we can't really comment. ( Sonja) " Yeah he's a real nasty piece of garbage, be great to kick his arse to the curb.

Like it or not he has a contract in place with us for a further 1.5 mil over the next two years. The club has yet to decide what it will do, if there is more to come I'm leaning toward him being sacked.

Tragic for all involved and I fear for what may become of TT. No winners, well except those BF supporters from other clubs, who it would seem love to get off besmirching players from elsewhere.

I fyi would never jump on a thread where an opposition player has landed himself in the shit, why the **** would one deem it necessary to get involved, other than to get off on other people's misery.

Us North fans have an obvious interest in the happenings and it makes absolute sense to discuss it.

oh well indeed

realistically happens at all clubs. most successful club of last decade just had sydney stack desisted who demonstrated was good enough to play in a premiership due to behavioral issues and the other blokes you quote are just being judged on potential atm.
Good points.

Suppose demons had their 2 prized selections leave as well in scully and trengrove. Just another kick in the guts

Every club has people bailing out.

Richmond had Yarran and McKenzie both leave their club while citing mental issues and it wasn't the precursor for their football program's demise.

JFHF clearly had a gameplan all along and was never going to commit. TT's issues should be placed at the feet of TT.

We've had 13 other 1st round selections in the last 15 odd years who didn't/haven't yet bailed on the club or run off the rails.
Yeah good points as mentioned demons had scully/trengrove leave.

Just issue after issue, which I guess happens when the issues of a decade are finally addressed

Cos as I mentioned I know one of the people he has gotten with and she is very much a toxic type

He’s in the wrong no doubt but I’d like to see the entire text convo and context before casting full blame

Ok that's great, what about the other five? Probably more to come.

I heard a little yesterday about one of his early mad Mondays, FMD!

Only thing I'll say who the **** didn't think then we have a huge problem? And it needs to be sorted and fyi " sorted" = traded!!

This is probably an old photo used in the post but the guy is unlicensed(?) and in the driver’s seat of what looks to be the interior of a Mercedes (which I think he owns).

I know a guy that is some sort of investigator for fraudulent claims and basically reckons crooks rat themselves out by posting their fraudulent behaviour on social media (new cars, new jet skis, holidays, etc).

I hope TT learns from all this.

This is probably an old photo used in the post but the guy is unlicensed(?) and in the driver’s seat of what looks to be the interior of a Mercedes (which I think he owns).

I know a guy that is some sort of investigator for fraudulent claims and basically reckons crooks rat themselves out by posting their fraudulent behaviour on social media (new cars, new jet skis, holidays, etc).

I hope TT learns from all this.
Exhibit A.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the accusers are completely truthful then his actions are deplorable.

If the accusers are untruthful or bending things somewhat, it's just a mess on both sides.

If he gets nailed to the wall for this, he's as likely to spiral as rehabilitate himself.

If he gets away with it and is guilty he walks away most likely just reinforcing his existing exaggerated sense of self-importance.

The club works him through the mess and he comes good, at best we have a repentant player who goes on to have a great career.

At worst we wear the fallout as he goes on to prove the innuendo true and leaves the club prematurely.

The club cuts him and the mud might still stick to us. Then there's every chance he has a year or 2 out of the AFL to work on himself, comes back with a squeaky clean new PR image via new management and quietly hops on Collingwood or Richmond's list and gets to be the gun he can be, with the baggage all dropped off back at Arden Street.

Marlion Pickett was in the clink before playing in a premiership. The media will just as quickly celebrate Tarryn's redemption at one of their favourite clubs as they were to get the boots in while he was with us.

Just throwing thoughts around. Who knows how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back