Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarryn Thomas - Your Time Will Come (feat. the Ziebull)
Yoyoyo the nostra on the mike!
It’s the nostra with the plot
****ing drop Bailey Scott

Was going to laugh and say e-cigarettes but what would we know..
4A9FA94600000578-5551441-As_the_criticism_flooded_in_he_responded_in_the_only_way_he_know-a-48_1522290641412.jpg

Edit: Beynon could’ve been anything too, career at North cut short by injuries.
Sorry did the Candman play for north? How did I not know this?

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him.
Does he want to be.

Looks like he doesn’t give a shit.

That’s why he’s copping it on here.

Does he want to be.

Looks like he doesn’t give a s**t.

Exactly.

The ball has been in TT’s court for sometime now and every time I start to feel positive about him he just does something that appears to show he doesn’t give a shit.

Does he want to be.

Agree. Also tend to think if he was ‘all in’ he would be making the effort to support his teammates and club on social media and he does absolutely none of that. None. All self interest posts from him.

Does he want to be.

He took a selfie at a movie and people have lost their shit.

Its the most legit thing he's posted on his socials in ages. Almost like he's trying to learn and make an effort but people are still losing it.

Its like youse are sitting on the rooves of your houses with shotguns and six packs.

He took a selfie at a movie and people have lost their s**t.

Its the most legit thing he's posted on his socials in ages. Almost like he's trying to learn and make an effort but people are still losing it.

Its like youse are sitting on the rooves of your houses with shotguns and six packs.
It’s still not good enough in my view.

If he’s fair dinkum about wanting to get back into the fold the first thing he could do with social media is use it to show support for his team and teammates. There’s been none of that.

Personally I think he’d be better off deleting his instatokfans accounts and concentrating on developing relationships with his teammates and coaches and some positive role models who can help him climb out of the hole he’s dug himself into.

It’s like youse are sitting on the rooves of your houses with shotguns and six packs.
My comment was more about the conduct before that pic , I couldn’t give a **** about that pic, that previous conduct is why people are dinging him

My comment was more about the conduct before that pic , I couldn’t give a * about that pic, that previous conduct is why people are dinging him
what for going out on a weekend in his time away from the club with no match the next day? (and some promoter not him posting a story of him)

you want him under house arrest?

Hardly think a photo in front of an 'Air' promotional wall banner whilst wearing the sort of getup that most Australian athletes wouldn't be caught dead in shows that he's learning or making an effort. It's just another indicator of his obsession with that lifestyle. He wants to be a gangsta NBA player party boy.

To be perfectly fair to him, he did make it out of the Aussie equivalent of the hood. But where it all falls down is that we have none of that culture around our sports. So, even putting his behavioural issues aside, he just comes across as a muppet who thinks he's the star of some grungy American movie, with absolutely no regard for his reality, which happens to be employment at the North Melbourne Football Club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking about a music career reminds me of Jesè Rodriguez. TT is following his trajectory unfortunately. His story was labelled 'The CR7 clone who ruined his career over a girl'

Dubbed as the next Ronaldo. Was on top of the world. Picked up an injury. Started dating an influencer. She ran him over in his car. Started believing his own hype and started a rap career when he was supposed to be rehabilitating and spending time at the club. This annoyed the club. Had very public spats with his girlfriend including harassment issues and court appearances.

Ended up coming back a shadow of his former self. Rested on his laurels. Pinged from club to club. Still focused on his girlfriend and influencer tag instead of soccer. Massive let down.

The issue for TT is soccer is a lot more forgiving and lower leagues pay well. His window of opportunity is closing rapidly. And he won't have the same opportunities Jesè had.

It's scary how much their stories are overlapping.

He must be the happiest campaigner I have ever come across for someone whose been through the s**t hes been through the past few months.
What’s with that,
Kid seemingly at the cross roads just continues doing what he’s doing,
Has he been giving insurances by North?
His Manager?
Does he know this is all going to blow over and he can back to footy?

Sorry did the Candman play for north? How did I not know this?
Yeah, not sure of the relationship, could imagine it being a little frosty, clubs didn’t treat players the same back then.

He was youngest Capt of our reserves team, gun junior stuck down by a career ending injury, in another life he would’ve been playing ‘93 and we win the gf.

Come to think of it, he would’ve been same era as Clarko?
Maybe he can mentor TT

Agree. Also tend to think if he was ‘all in’ he would be making the effort to support his teammates and club on social media and he does absolutely none of that. None. All self interest posts from him.
This. Every time the club posts something positive on insta like after a win I've seen lots of likes from other players, our own women's players and ex players alike, but absolutely none from him.

To me, it reeks of someone who doesn't give a s*** anymore.

Hardly think a photo in front of an 'Air' promotional wall banner whilst wearing the sort of getup that most Australian athletes wouldn't be caught dead in shows that he's learning or making an effort. It's just another indicator of his obsession with that lifestyle. He wants to be a gangsta NBA player party boy.

To be perfectly fair to him, he did make it out of the Aussie equivalent of the hood. But where it all falls down is that we have none of that culture around our sports. So, even putting his behavioural issues aside, he just comes across as a muppet who thinks he's the star of some grungy American movie, with absolutely no regard for his reality, which happens to be employment at the North Melbourne Football Club
I mean it's a little bit cringe but not sure it's a crime as such.

The biggest issue with him is that he doesn't seem like a particularly nice guy. People can change and he wouldn't be the first young man to mature in this regard, but I really hope we are addressing his development as a human being rather than just the respect for women stuff because while that's important I feel like it's just a symptom of the overall problem.

Yeah, not sure of the relationship, could imagine it being a little frosty, clubs didn’t treat players the same back then.

He was youngest Capt of our reserves team, gun junior stuck down by a career ending injury, in another life he would’ve been playing ‘93 and we win the gf.

Come to think of it, he would’ve been same era as Clarko?
Maybe he can mentor TT

Please make this happen.

I really want to see how the media responds when we send TT to the Candy Shop Mansion to fix his off field issues.

Not sure what there is to be gained by potting the bloke here. He's one of us until he's not. Some of the rubbish in here is embarrassing

He embarrasses himself.

We've had pretenders in the guernsey plenty of times before, don't let that short memory fail us when the JHF saga was not that long ago. This happens all the time.

He's not one of us, never has been. Hasn't proven it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back