Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the leadership group play a part in the process of accepting him back.
They must've already given him the nod given he was approved to play by the club already.

I thought he looked a tad shy of his normal AFL condition, but if Tarryn says he's ready then lets get him back in. Would be a luxury off half back.

Shocked Sesame Street GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget this is the guy that had inside info Noble wasn't getting the arse, right up to when he got the arse!

I was on the fence about dignifying this with a response, but decided to just submit a clarification;

You can go back and check my posts, but all along I said the NMFC board were not going to fire Noble.

And they didn't.

In the end it was a mutual decision directly between Sonja and David that led to his departure.

Take that for what you will. I'm sure some will understand the nuance, and others will think it's just an attempt to save-face.

I was on the fence about dignifying this with a response, but decided to just submit a clarification;

You can go back and check my posts, but all along I said the NMFC board were not going to fire Noble.

And they didn't.

In the end it was a mutual decision directly between Sonja and David that led to his departure.

Take that for what you will. I'm sure some will understand the nuance, and others will think it's just an attempt to save-face.
So Sonja sacked Noble without the boards support? Doubt it

And they didn't.

Well thank you for not being dignified. Not always the gentleman it appears. How long did it take you to go back and delete all the posts that made you look stupid?

any way, back to TT. Welcome, back. Now let’s see you repay the faith.
I’m expecting him to absolutely rip this game to shreds. He’s gonna go ****ing off while the 40000 smack heads in the crowd boo the shit out of him.

It’s going to be a legendary performance.

Equally he could take some time to get into the rhythm and I’ll just be happy to have him back.

I’m expecting him to absolutely rip this game to shreds. He’s gonna go ******* off while the 40000 smack heads in the crowd boo the s**t out of him.

It’s going to be a legendary performance.

Equally he could take some time to get into the rhythm and I’ll just be happy to have him back.
I hear ya. But I really really really want it to be the first option. We just cant lose to this bunch of campaigners any more, especially with Scotts running the ship.

How long did it take you to go back and delete all the posts that made you look stupid?
Have never deleted or edited.an old post. Because... who gives a shit that much?

Bit rich that accusation coming from the bloke whose old username was so toxic you straight up changed your entire identity though.

And they didn't.

I would have thought that's uncontroversial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back