Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't remember the incident where a Carlton player was close enough to Thomas to concuss him.

Oh well, hope he recovers quickly. Lets hope he isn't out as long as Corr's sprained toe.

I don't remember the incident where a Carlton player was close enough to Thomas to concuss him.

Oh well, hope he recovers quickly. Lets hope he isn't out as long as Corr's sprained toe.
giantroo posted a clip yesterday

he gets slammed into the turf head first after he kicks his 4th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m surprised he got up from that. Looked to be driven into the ground had a feeling delayed concussion would be the case. Also noticed LDU cop a big hit to the head will be interesting to see if he gets up.

I hope he has a safe recovery, my teammate had a concussion and now she gets frequent headaches and doctors can’t do anything about it.

I managed to score my first ban last week after the Carlton game and posted this in the their game day thread. They all agreed with it before the suspended me mind you.

1627877144196.png

Because of this I didnt get the change to say how bloody good was TT in this game( Majority of the season to be fair ). The one touch, the precise kicking both long and short, the toughness, the steps, spins and the finishing. This kid has it all and no reason other than belief he wont be in the top few players in the game by the time he reaches 100 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back