Past #27: Aaron Edwards - drafted w/ #82 in '06 ND - traded to Tiges for #74 in '12 ND - 100 goals @ WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Good. The same reason we got rid of Flash.

And Tef, I'm in the same boat as much as 'do-gooders', but when it happens routinely enough to affect your highly paid and privileged job (which includes maintaining a reputable image), it's time to go.

Good. The same reason we got rid of Flash.

And Tef, I'm in the same boat as much as 'do-gooders', but when it happens routinely enough to affect your highly paid and privileged job (which includes maintaining a reputable image), it's time to go.

You would have feinted in the 80's and 90's.

You would have feinted in the 80's and 90's.

Tef, you need to move on from the 'glory days'. The world has changed, and yeah, it's not ideal, but welcome to reality.

Or maybe Edwards should have taken more personal responsibility? He is an adult after all.

Tef, you need to move on from the 'glory days'. The world has changed, and yeah, it's not ideal, but welcome to reality.

Pffft, you might buy in to the notion of the nanny state, but I certainly don't.

The "pussification" of North Melbourne has been downright embarrassing.

Or maybe Edwards should have taken more personal responsibility? He is an adult after all.

He got pissed.

So ****ing what?

Pffft, you might buy in to the notion of the nanny state, but I certainly don't.

He got pissed.

So ****ing what?

Mate, we all get pissed from time to time, some more often than others. I drink at least once a week, mostly twice, but I don't remember me (or any of my good mates) being arrested for being drunk at a public place. FFS, what's wrong with having a few quiet ones at home or at a good bar/pub without making an ass out of yourself?

He got pissed.

So ****ing what?

I don't get what that's got to do with the nanny state, but okay.

But you preach personal responsibility, so about this one?

He has the right to go out and drink. He also has the responsibility to not make a dickhead of himself and maintain the image he's paid very handsomely to maintain.

You sound like a 16 year old anarchist.

He has the right to go out and drink. He also has the responsibility to not make a dickhead of himself and maintain the image he's paid very handsomely to maintain.

Ones mans "dickhead" is another mans "bloke having a good time"

As for the money, it's irrelevant. A sportsman is not a billboard.

You sound like a 16 year old anarchist.

You sound like a 73 year old Methodist.

Ones mans "dickhead" is another mans "bloke having a good time"

As for the money, it's irrelevant. A sportsman is not a billboard.

You sound like a 73 year old Methodist.

Unfortunately, again, welcome to the real world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it is clear that poor old Azza can't hold his piss!

Pretty stupid, but you have to feel sorry for the man. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the sack given his and Richmond's history. It is like passing out at work drinks on your first week in the job...he would be cringing today!

yea i bet she prob wont write one word about this oh thats right she a richmond supporter looks after her club and just bags ours and james brayshaw

Nah she will write something like "New Richmond recruit suffers from previous clubs culture, meanwhile James Brayshaw was seen driving past Dan Murphy's"

What an overreaction. He made a mistake, a very minor one in my opinion. Richmond will probably come down hard on him, in a poor attempt to create some sort of culture and show that these sort of incidents are unacceptable. Unless of course Dustin Martin is involved, in that case they'll just sweep it under the rug and sack anyone else involved.

Probably a day at the Cox Plate drinking freebies in a sponsor's tent followed by ''a few quiet ones'' in town. The most dangerous part of the whole day is the short ''walk'' from the pub to the back seat of the cab at midnight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back