Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - returns to the team against the Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Compared to a couple of yrs back it’s outstanding lol
Yes and no, practically speaking we had more depth because our core was so bad and journeyman could cover absences. Remember we began the year playing ccj and biggy and have really only added teakle and geordie (who is speculative and far from ready).

Obviousely no one can cover the likes of sheezel but relying on sleevo as depth is akin to having a spinning wheel. Taylor and pink then to a lesser extent greenwood are possibly the depth that doesnt expose us the most but it dropps off pretty quickly after them.

I don't think it unreasonable to suggest that Miller needs to make inroads next season.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Now behind Archer and Goater (if he’s 100% upon return.)

Needs to put some weight on. He’s still a stick.

Wonder if they’ll give him a crack on the wing. Has been playing there in recent weeks in the VFL. Would love to have him kicking the footy inside 50.
He has been most impressive working into space across HB/wing in the 1s, using his good IQ and vision to open up the play. So I say give him all the space he wants on the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Built like a pube
Well I’ve never heard this one before.
Excited Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Miller was a bit of a positive out of the game for me. Didn't have a massive impact but you can just see the way he positions and reads the ball, always gets to the right spot and shuts down dangerous situations. With a bit more size and experience he'll be a serious player.

Miller was a bit of a positive out of the game for me. Didn't have a massive impact but you can just see the way he positions and reads the ball, always gets to the right spot and shuts down dangerous situations. With a bit more size and experience he'll be a serious player.

Has more composure in his pinkie toe than LMac.

Showed some real courage with a few back with the flight efforts today too.

Great skills.
Great poise.
Built like a pube.
Looks like Napoleon Dynamite.

Disposal is over rated. Misses too many targets to be a good kick.

I’d love to hear the thought process of playing him over Kal Dawson and then only giving him 64% game time.

Could argue that selection alone cost us a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - returns to the team against the Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back