Player Watch #28: Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

Stranger things have happened.
If we were holding out for miracles iam sure there are far more realistic ones that could materialise.

Iam afraid with this bloke its pure romanticism. I can accept mason cox litterally learned the game from scratch but this blokes far from cox. He would even be way behind Eric Wallace or red dog (rip) was re potential.

I was at the North v Adelaide game. Most frustrating player I have ever seen. So far off it. Not surprised a halfway decent AFL coach (who has played AFL Krakouer Bonar !) stamped his papers after that game.

I reckon you can’t genuinely appreciate how bad he is until you’ve been at that game live. So if you think he’s going to be a player still, invent a Time Machine and buy yourself a ticket to Tassie and watch that game and tell me I’m wrong.
Precicely how i saw it, and i only watched the telecast.

Amazing how time makes the heart fonder.

invent a Time Machine and buy yourself a ticket to Tassie and watch that game and tell me I’m wrong.

If someone can do this, going back in time to try an prove you wrong would be such an epic waste of that ability.

Go back to the early 2000s, work your way into recruitment and make every pick a winner.

Also get the club to invest heavily in bitcoin when it arrives.

I mean 3 pages on a guy who is no good.
We know he's shit. Move on.

Just pay him out Monday and get someone else in.
I suspect thursfield may have had a little bit of skin in the game getting him to tiggers originally which may be why he threw him a lifeline. Fine however the fact we actually traded a late pick for him is a little sad.

If someone can do this, going back in time to try an prove you wrong would be such an epic waste of that ability.

Go back to the early 2000s, work your way into recruitment and make every pick a winner.

Also get the club to invest heavily in bitcoin when it arrives.
Get a job at the VFL vote to keep the Father Son rule at 50 games, then move into recruiting at and make every pick a winner, go to the 2006 preseason game against Melbourne at Princes Park and tell them to rest Jesse Smith for the last quarter.

I am still confused regarding his contract status. If he was on a one year deal, delist, simple as that. If he's on two years, we are stuck with him. Urgency just can't be taught I am afraid. You either have it or you don't.

I am still confused regarding his contract status. If he was on a one year deal, delist, simple as that. If he's on two years, we are stuck with him. Urgency just can't be taught I am afraid. You either have it or you don't.
The only thing paying out contracts early is the goodwill cost. But in this case i doubt it would be high.

Bigoa Nyuon - Shoulder
Expected return: Post-Christmas

"Biggie underwent surgery last week and is in recovery phase with that arm in a sling.

"He will be in a rehab/modified training program in the pre-Christmas phase where the focus will be on developing his running capacity and progressing his strength and size."

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #28: Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back