Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex said that he is 2 votes infront of Bartel after recieving 3 today and he wil win it.

MODS PLEASE DELETE DID NOT SEE OTHER THREAD

IF BOOMER HARVERY even gets close to the brownlow this year, it will be the biggest injustice to the system ever. He was absolutely decimated by ling today, didn't even touch the thing (like his previous Geelong game, when he was cleaned up by enright), and looked like an absolute pretender.

Im just hoping cheap votes don't come into the equation and Harvey does not win on the base of bogs against teams like Carlton and the Bulldogs (who were tanking anyways)

Well, i hope he comes good next week - Hawthorn have got a pretty B class midfield so he should do allrigh!

IF BOOMER HARVERY even gets close to the brownlow this year, it will be the biggest injustice to the system ever. He was absolutely decimated by ling today, didn't even touch the thing (like his previous Geelong game, when he was cleaned up by enright), and looked like an absolute pretender.

Im just hoping cheap votes don't come into the equation and Harvey does not win on the base of bogs against teams like Carlton and the Bulldogs (who were tanking anyways)

Well, i hope he comes good next week - Hawthorn have got a pretty B class midfield so he should do allrigh!

Thats the thin you dont win the Brownlow off one Performance, you have to look at the 22 H&A games. Cheap votes, WTF is that so that means tha G.Abett shouldnt get votes against Carlton,Bulldogs and Richmond. Theres no category for a cheap vote a vote is a vote now **** off.

Good Luck in 2 weeks time.

Brownlow - Won between rounds 1-22

Being a Geelong bandwaggoner i wouldnt expect you to know this

Kinda off what the topic is about, but you said the Bulldogs were tanking but let me assure you we were 9-6 before we started getting weekly 100 point thrashings, we were just crap:D

But anyway this is the finals makes no differece, everyone has good games and bad games. You only win the Brownlow if you are an elite player and Harvey has done enough this year to win or come very close no matter what you say.

Selamat siang. Sekarang, bolehkah kamu meninggalkan musyawarah ini?

go eat donkey balls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How precious you all are...

The difference between Harvey and Ablett (besides the obvious 26 touches today!!!) is that Gaz gets in and performs in the big games, Harvey plays his best in BS games against lowly opposition who let him run riot and collect easy disposals....

As evidence just look at North vs. Geelong in the recent games in last month...Harvey didn't even get near it. I would expect if you are to be a brownlow medallist, even on your bad days, that you would have a little bit more influence and get in and under a bit more...

All im saying, after Harveys performances against the best team in the comp, it would just be wrong for him to win the brownlow.

Harvey's a Good player though, a good honest midfielder, allright, but not great!

The difference between Harvey and Ablett (besides the obvious 26 touches today!!!) is that Gaz gets in and performs in the big games, Harvey plays his best in BS games against lowly opposition who let him run riot and collect easy disposals....

As evidence just look at North vs. Geelong in the recent games in last month...Harvey didn't even get near it. I would expect if you are to be a brownlow medallist, even on your bad days, that you would have a little bit more influence and get in and under a bit more...

All im saying, after Harveys performances against the best team in the comp, it would just be wrong for him to win the brownlow.

Harvey's a Good player though, a good honest midfielder, allright, but not great!

How'd Gablett go against us when we beat you earlier on in the season??

Got about 15 disposals, had no influence, didnt get near it :thumbsu:

now is not a real good time to be bringing this up mate:thumbsdown: you just flogged us, don't gloat

Brownlow is all about smashing shit opposition, all that matters is how many BoGs you get, doesn't matter how good or bad the opposition is.

Boomer would have got a helluva lot more BoGs playing for Geelong than Ablett would have playing for us so I don't really see the injustice, Boomer is the better play, he just got a very good tag put on him and we did very little to feed the ball to him.

Brownlow is over 22 games champ and there have been worse players like woewoodin win brownlows.

Im even sure ablett id rather a flag.

A lot of average players have won the Brownlow so if Ablett wins it this year he will be in good company,just remember once again you Tool that 2 of arguably the best of all time in Carey and Lethal Leigh never got near one.

Yeah, he was very, very good today. Should go close to getting the 3 votes.

Prepare to be proven a moron-

Round 2 Vs Port- 17 Kicks9 Handballs26 Possesions 4 Marks4Goals 1 Behind

Round 7 Vs Bombers- 17 13 30 7 0 1 1 2 1
Round 8 Vs Carlton- 19 13 32 3 0 3 0 2 3 0

Round 11 Vs Saints- 14 12 26 4 0 5 2 1 0 0

Round 12 Vs Crows- 16 17 33 8 0 3 0 0 0 1

Round 13 Vs Bulldogs- 23 4 27 1 0 0 6 1 2 2 1

Round 14 Vs Tigers- 19 13 32 1 0 0 1 0 2 0 0

Round 15 Vs Freo- 17 8 25 4 0 3 1 0 2 2

Round 16 Vs Demons- 18 10 28 8 0 1 4 0 3 0

Round 17 Vs Hawks- 18 12 30 9 0 2 1 0 1 1

Round 18 Vs Lions- 21 14 35 5 0 4 1 0 0 1

Round 21 Vs Blues- 13 15 28 4 0 2 0 01 0

Round 22 Vs Bulldogs- 15 12 27 5 0 2 1 0 3 2

Dont you hate being wrong?

A lot of average players have won the Brownlow so if Ablett wins it this year he will be in good company,just remember once again you Tool that 2 of arguably the best of all time in Carey and Lethal Leigh never got near one.

I never debated if Carey was good or not? What is this all about... of course he was MVP for a few years, much like Ablett Snr was MVP the generation before that...

All im saying is that Harvey does not deserve the brownlow this year because he hasn't put up the goods against good opposition, whereas Ablett has. As simple as that, and to testify to that statement you might want to look at the statistics for this game - Harvey 7 disposals (1 goal off soft free kick), Ablett 32 disposals (10 hard ball gets, 2 goals). Even Woewodin could have done better....

Well, for the sake of the game, i hope Ablett or Cornes win it...Harvey is just not of the same Calibre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back