Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 39m
I am surprised that I am not allowed to tweet the facts from inside the tribunal but the AFL can offer an opinion before the case finishes
Hate to agree with him about anything, but the AFL is doing this poorly. They have stopped all the journalists from going out live, so they can manage the whole thing - comments mid-case are hardly part of the controlled picture they are trying to provide.

Rubbish. It wasn't a block like people are saying - that is just bias to try to create an out.

It was way off the ball and Boomer was playing some mind games with Selwood. I'm all for that, don't get me wrong, but with the MRP with so very itchy fingers it is opening himself up for unnecessary problems.

I can't stress enough I don't think he should go, but knowing the mrp and how they work (as Boomer should) I knew he would based on the cut alone so just don't take any risks.
Risk free footy?
Not my bloody team!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some absolute dicks on Twitter right now. WTF is wrong with these people ...

By that I mean these arseholes are responding to the 'not guilty' tweet with spite and bullshit.

Standby for all the media dipshits like Yobbo and Fatprick to ridicule the Tribunal decision. They've assembled a lynch mob and now there's nobody to lynch.

Well done to the Club and the star witness. I'll take back all those horrible things I've said about him and our QC.

As I type, Yobbo is vomiting all over himself. He reckons it was worse than the Fyfe hit. WORSE. I've always said that Yobbo is a total dick.

Standby for all the media dipshits like Yobbo and Fatprick to ridicule the Tribunal decision. They've assembled a lynch mob and now there's nobody to lynch.

Well done to the Club and the star witness. I'll take back all those horrible things I've said about him and our QC.

As I type Yobbo is vomiting all over himself. He reckons it was worse than the Fyfe hit. WORSE. I've also said that Yobbo is a total dick.
You know it's bad when you switch to the local soccer comp instead like I have done.

Oh, Victory scored. Right decision.

YES!!!!!!!! YOU BLOODY BEATUY.... All those idiots on Facebook through SEN's status yesterday thank you all for those arguments of how boomer deserved it etc etc... Picture speaks a thousand words (posted a pic of boomer is free) haha

Wonderful news. Right result and to all those North BF people who bagged Boomer in this, hang your heads in shame. :stern look.

Absolutely sure that Balmey as well as Chris Scott played a big hand in this.

(And in Balmey's case just as well, because if they went back retrospectively and looked at his tap to Southby's noggin, they'd probably lock him up at the jail down their near Lara.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back