Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the clubs fault 100%, we were complacent with our players and looking into the future gotta ask the question....

Why would he stay?
Who does he have to look forward to playing with?
We can't get close to servicing him on the field.

Cant have a mid filed that consists of prestia, TT, hopper , graham, and who ever else I missed.
I’m sure we could force them to stay if we felt that was best , thankfully we see that it’s in our interests to pursue a trade and rebuild as best we can

Happy to let him go for right price I think. X factor player, but we need players to lead us right now.. he's not one of them. Handy during premiership years and will be handy for Freo whilst they push for a flag. 2 first rounders will get the job done

Bolton is worth picks 9 & 10 easily.
We should have picks 1, 9 & 10.
Select two mids and a tall forward, if we can recruit Bergman for 2026.
Star Wars GIF

Robbo reckons Bolton not worth 2 1st rounders what a ****ing buffoon

Robbo reckons Bolton is not worth Jeremy Cameron.

Cameron was 28 when traded. He averages under 5 contested possessions per game and consistently rates below Bolton.

Cameron however traded for 3 late rd 1 picks with 2 second rounders going back to Geelong with Cameron. Bolton will trade for a comfortably higher price than that so Robbo has not got a clue.

Robbo reckons Bolton is not worth Jeremy Cameron.

Cameron was 28 when traded. He averages under 5 contested possessions per game and consistently rates below Bolton.

Cameron however traded for 3 late rd 1 picks with 2 second rounders going back to Geelong with Cameron. Bolton will trade for a comfortably higher price than that so Robbo has not got a clue.

Robbo knows his stuff....

Drunk Falling GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo reckons Bolton not worth 2 1st rounders what a ****ing buffoon
You can smell the fear
Robbo and his shit dons will do **** all this trade period
But it looks like we can almost complete one rebuild in one year
We will win a final before those shitcampaigners

evil laugh gremlins GIF

I’m not a fan of Yze but if they do this, and he has a total rebuild then we have no chance to give him time. So long as we see improvement from these youngsters. I’m not convinced he’s the right one to do this and this is very unplanned and on the run but well it’s the right move to go down this path.

Rockiest of journeys but the only one that leads to the flag.

I respect the opinion. Jury is out for me. It’s quite stunning that he gets the gig and has a shit support structure around him.

He needs a clear run at it I’ll judge him after the next couple years.

FU Bolton,weak as piss.
Take Fremantle to the cleaners. Minimum 3 first rounders and at least one in top 5 or GTFO.

It’s not even 100% happening. Calm down

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back