Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

No player is worth 3 first round picks. Freo have all the leverage. Pay what we think is fair or use our picks in the strongest draft in years. Richmond glory days are over 3 of your top 5 players want out this year, and most of your good players are now retired. We can't help you overpaid for Taranto and Hopper, when you should have gone to the draft, don't miss out on a couple of decent draft picks this year when your players want out. I hope Freo don't get him, I'd rather go to the strong draft. I'd love to see Richmond panic and try and renegotiate and/or tell his family they can't go back to WA. Book mark these predictions. Essendon to win a final before Richmond, Essendon to have more members than Richmond, 5 years from now.
Interesting discussion. Just remind us when Freo’s glory days were?

Very checked out player who couldn't finish top 3 in Richmond's BnF in their worst team and list in a long time. Rioli isn't worth pick 6, you should take that pick and run. You need picks now before the drafts are compromised. I'd rather use all 3 picks in the strongest draft in years. Bolton has already shown less than professional behavior with him checking out the year, and I would be careful about overpaying for a downhill skiier. He won't be going back to Richmond, Freo should bend Richmond over. Offer 18 and 30 with 45 coming back, give them 48 hours, then trade 18 for a future first. After 48 hours offer goes down to 30 and future 2nd. If it gets to the final day, offer is 30 and 66. Richmond can't take him back. Make Richmond sweat.
can't wait for the melts when Blair puts Walls on the spit. kingross29 have you got any experience installing an anchor on a rotisserie?!

Dumpster Fire GIF by Scorpion Dagger

Coming to and engaging in this thread...

No player is worth 3 first round picks. Freo have all the leverage. Pay what we think is fair or use our picks in the strongest draft in years. Richmond glory days are over 3 of your top 5 players want out this year, and most of your good players are now retired. We can't help you overpaid for Taranto and Hopper, when you should have gone to the draft, don't miss out on a couple of decent draft picks this year when your players want out. I hope Freo don't get him, I'd rather go to the strong draft. I'd love to see Richmond panic and try and renegotiate and/or tell his family they can't go back to WA. Book mark these predictions. Essendon to win a final before Richmond, Essendon to have more members than Richmond, 5 years from now.
Righto Morro change back accounts and go back to bed.

If the deal isn’t done by Friday then all the pressure will be on Freo to increase the offer.
Expect it to be done late Wed if it is done.
After the Baker and Rioli trades.

Freo won’t water down their offer. At least that offer will be there on Wed afternoon.

Very checked out player who couldn't finish top 3 in Richmond's BnF in their worst team and list in a long time. Rioli isn't worth pick 6, you should take that pick and run. You need picks now before the drafts are compromised. I'd rather use all 3 picks in the strongest draft in years. Bolton has already shown less than professional behavior with him checking out the year, and I would be careful about overpaying for a downhill skiier. He won't be going back to Richmond, Freo should bend Richmond over. Offer 18 and 30 with 45 coming back, give them 48 hours, then trade 18 for a future first. After 48 hours offer goes down to 30 and future 2nd. If it gets to the final day, offer is 30 and 66. Richmond can't take him back. Make Richmond sweat.

It’s interesting that for the first time in freos history you are now almost relevant

But you are only almost relevant because we might sell you our player at a premium .

The reality is freo is the biggest laughing stock in the afl , your coach will be sacked by the end of next year , and the player you are buying will never ever reach the heights he reached at Richmond

Now show some class for the first time in your life , and **** off back to the country bumpkin inbred shithole you came from .

You seem to not understand that he is contracted, Richmond will decide his fate not Bolton nor Freo and we can quite easily make him finish his contract, in the twos if we feel like it.

Hilarious that the narrative is Freo could "walk away".

They've cooked this and player managers won't trust them again if they backed out. They orchestrated the whole thing and must deliver the goods.

I'm not saying won't **** it up, but if they did, they'll look like an even bigger rabble. Bolton make them a genuine flag contender, what are they thinking? Who cares about draft picks if it results in a flag?

This will go til the end I reckon. We don't need to blink. They need something to step them up a level.

Freo is staring right a premiership, their first.

I suspect that they will asking us to help them in the Warner chase - whether that is $ or future picks. We might need to doa deal or 2 to get the future picks and then make things go through.

Or I could be wrong
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don’t get the threat of Freo walking away.

Bolton doesn’t have to be traded. He’s young enough that he could still be there as the cherry on top of our next premiership side. Freo have to make it worth our while to let him go.

Good to see the WiFi is working at Centrelink campaigner

Thanks for sh!tting on our players but we have posters here that do a better job
No either increase the size of the shit or shut up

Where do we sign? Great deal for us.

Can’t believe someone with your knowledge and obvious skills is stuck posting trade scenarios on a footy forum, you should be hired by Freo or any other footy club
He is their list manager Walls

Blair isnt taking his calls so he thought maybe he could reach out this way

Hilarious that the narrative is Freo could "walk away".

They've cooked this and player managers won't trust them again if they backed out. They orchestrated the whole thing and must deliver the goods.

I'm not saying won't **** it up, but if they did, they'll look like an even bigger rabble. Bolton make them a genuine flag contender, what are they thinking? Who cares about draft picks if it results in a flag?

the disrespect to Richmond is palpable

Freo shooting blanks, it is embarrassing

Did you intentionally post this here? Or was it a mistake and you were meant to post it in your diary.

Either way, please crawl back into what ever cave you came out of.

Clubs like Richmond, Collingwood, even West Coast look at your lil baby club as just a glorified suburban team.

Until Freo can win a flag, or 2 or 3 in 4 years.. you lil nerd supporters don’t get to put your opinion out there and try pass it off as fact. We write history.

And for Bolton, definitely not checked out. Culturally has been hard having children and being away from family, land.
If Richmond can provide the adequate support in that department he is every chance to stay.

Even if Bolton does leave, the picks 10, 11 & 18 freo are about to give up will end up being Premiership players for Richmond before Freo ever makes a grand final. Bookmark it.

step on glass, and catch a block buster

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back