Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Traded for picks 10,11&18

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it pretty ordinary form when players don’t take time to thank a club on way out, disappointed in baker too . Fk em now
listen to Bakers chat on trade radio. Nothing but positives towards Richmond, multiple times

That was already clearly established. I think that when you have 8 first round picks, they value of 3rd rounders drop down to next to nothing.
We didn’t already have 8 first round picks. Try again.
They hold value as steak knives in trades and in bundling up many of them to a team that needs points. We did not get an extra couple of first picks, we got 1 very late first round pick for 1 second rounder + 3 3rd rounders.
Yes, don’t forget we also traded a F3rd and the rest of our picks to GC. So obviously they thought they had value.
We effectively got 11 and 18 did we? So on don't currently hold pick 10? "Effectively" got. Hahaha. Mate, maybe focus on what we got in realty.
Net loss and net gain = actual value.
All you look at is what we ended up with, not what it cost us. It’s not like other clubs just gave us picks for nothing
The club doesn't view it as unders, so I'm gonna go ahead and take the professionals opinion sorry 😅
Obviously you missed the context. They’ve never come out and said it was overs or unders. So you’re making up fairy tales now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Traded for picks 10,11&18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back