Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode 1 Boat GIF by The Simpsons

Yeah he wasn't bad today against the WORST side in the comp, that's kind of important when one can remove emotion and be honest. We lost the midfield battle and hey if he increased his trade value I'm rapt.

Your post could best describe your lover boy Zuhaars last 4 years also.

“Wasnt bad” against the worst side in the comp also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooner he's gone the sooner we improve
wtf? Like really? This is what you take from the game. Don’t look at the stats, look at what he was able to do. He was the glue binding the mids at times and had smarts and poise at critical moments.

Please, for your own health, try to look with a positive mindset at what is staring you straight in the face in terms of Will. Weird vendetta.

Last edited:
wtf? Like really? This is what you take from the game. Don’t look at the stats, look at what he was able to do. He was the glue binding the mids at times and had smarts and poise at critical moments.

Please, for your own health, try to look with a positive mindset at what he is staring you straight n the face in terms of Will. Weird vendetta.

I'll go in the middle, he was neither good nor bad, just solid. Had some good moments.

That not like you tao you usually laugh this stuff off. Enjoy the win mate and keep the postings happening i generally like your post and i always get a chuckle with some of them i mean that in a nice way by the way.

And I do with only a couple of exceptions. We all have them in life.
I just want us to improve and play finals, and anyone who thinks I'm annoyed with us winning is crackers.
I put my hard earned on us at the 20 minute mark of the first quarter.

On that performance, doing enough to get a contract
Don’t think that’s the problem to be honest. Think he probably doesn’t want to sign which is understandable.

I think we’re a better side with him playing and I would play him but he definitely needs to do more. Output seems to be a decent minimum. His disposal is fine apart from awareness (passing to hot teammates).

Hope we can keep him but think he wants to leave.

Mate you have issues. Why can’t you celebrate the win like the rest of us?

Where did I say I'm not celebrating , you can jack off over beating the 18th placed side and I'll focus on chatting about us being in the window of success, and that chat includes those that will be part of it and those that won't.

My issues revolve around finishing between 18th and probably 16th over a five year period.

I don't 'wish' for improvement, I understand to change the result you need to change the input.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back