Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

we play a similar brand of football and get rooted every time. Just look at the game last night and if you keep playing the same way get used to it cause it will keep happening.

Honestly almost all of the calls against you last night were there it was just that they usually only call themhalf the time, but they pinged your every time.

The shit tonight with Wallis pulling defenders arms and umpires giving him a free, and Dogs players duckingback down after picking up the ball in a second motion to earn a free is just garbage.

Honestly almost all of the calls against you last night were there it was just that they usually only call them half the time, but they pinged your every time.

The sh*t tonight with Wallis pulling defenders arms and umpires giving him a free, and Dogs players duckingback down after picking up the ball in a second motion to earn a free is just garbage.

Martin, Riewoldt and Lynch cop that every time even Dimma said it in his presser after the port game. Your right they don't call the game how it is causing if they paid ever tackle we laid and they dropped the ball the game would slow down and the AFL doesn't want that.

But congrats on the win and I'm still dirty at the Tigers coaching staff dropping Butler to keep George :(

Martin, Riewoldt and Lynch cop that every time even Dimma said it in his presser after the port game. Your right they don't call the game how it is causing if they paid ever tackle we laid and they dropped the ball the game would slow down and the AFL doesn't want that.

But congrats on the win and I'm still dirty at the Tigers coaching staff dropping Butler to keep George :(

The Dogs definitely get a lot more frees that they play for than other teams, except maybe West Coast at home. Tbh for you guys, I think you just need to pull Shai Bolton aside and tell him to read the tone of the game better. I've seen a few games this year where his 50's and pinged HTB trying crazy stuff has cost you guys momentum. Anyway, we'll find out how it goes next weekend!

a2cad58b3776350208700210db355b47

Big Jake was good today, sign him up for another contract Saints, we still need him down back.

I got stuck with two loudmouth bulldogs supporters behind me, which was pretty stiff given there were about three of them there. Anyway, the sheer joy of watching them slink away at the final siren was worth the aggravation 😊
I’m just so happy, fantastic effort by the boys. What a f...ing brilliant season!
My winning streak moves to 4 out of 4 for games attended this season. I better get to the next one..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got stuck with two loudmouth bulldogs supporters behind me, which was pretty stiff given there were about three of them there. Anyway, the sheer joy of watching them slink away at the final siren was worth the aggravation 😊
I’m just so happy, fantastic effort by the boys. What a f...ing brilliant season!
My winning streak moves to 4 out of 4 for games attended this season. I better get to the next one..

Happy to fund the rest of the year if you are the luckycharm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back