• No

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Why is this even a question?

Votes: 24 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The video referral is rubbish, the video quality is usually rubbish, and I have not once seen them overrule an on field umpire regardless of how obvious it is. Should just get rid of it.

As for criticisms of the free kick, bollocks. It is there 100 per cent of the time. The deliberate out of bounds decision was magnitudes worse.

Not sure how McGovern's smother went from standard blurry video to HD clear video.

I did like Ryder putting his hand up as indication he was taking the ruck knock but not realising the umpire doesn't have eyes in the back of his head. Then ignoring him saying No Port ruckman.

That said, in that situation the umpire should be able to nominate someone himself.

The video referral is rubbish, the video quality is usually rubbish, and I have not once seen them overrule an on field umpire regardless of how obvious it is. Should just get rid of it.

As for criticisms of the free kick, bollocks. It is there 100 per cent of the time. The deliberate out of bounds decision was magnitudes worse.
free kick was there, looked at it a couple of times, shuey was med low when he took possession, hadn't straightened himself up , was a sloppy poor tackle

the thing is the **** wits dont know the meaning of conclusive , how do they explain the PA defender touching that, was it a 5 micron filament of the jumper invisible to the naked eye that brushed the ball coz it sure as heck wasn't his hand

Anyone who thinks Mitchell tried to deliberately spit on him is a ******* idiot.
He was clearly at least a metre away from him, and there was not the remotest possibility of the spit hitting him or going anywhere close to him. You would think TV people would be aware of the way TV angles can diminish the apparent gap between people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the replay and saw Petrie look like he signalled he was kicking for goal at the end of full time when he was at half back flank lol

Jetta was quite a bit better than I drunkenly remember

Not long until this happens
80943.jpg

Watching the replay again now.

I wanted WC to win for a number of reasons, including that the other half is an Eagles supporter as well as the Mitch/Simpson Hawks connection but also if I were to make a list of most flogish football personalities David Kosh and Kane Cornes would both make the top 5.

A game to savour.
Chad cornes . Warren Tredrea who is the other

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Elimination Final: West Coast Vs Port Adelaide

Back