Game Day 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

That makes sense…except how does that impact our small forwards? One could come up to the wing but don’t we run out of spots in 6-6-6 if Mullin in forward line?

It's what we did against St Kilda with Hill - where Hill went Mullin went

And then Hill was subbed off

At the game. Great vibe and great feeling about tonight. We look sharp in the warm up. We will be on!!

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm up the Brisbane end and maybe light hearted works for them but theres been a lot of them trying to unload barrels. Not a single one of them was any good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duncan as sub was my preferred selection.
Helps twice, firstly allows the early game heat to come out of the game, and he's a veteran player whose been there done that, so sitting on the bench for 2/3/or whatever quarters won't phase him like it might a younger player, and it also gives us insurance that if Mullin shows some signs of being out of his depth/the situation gets too much for him, then we have a brilliant player to come in for him.
Hate for it to be the other way, take Duncan off in a tight contest and Mullin goes out and looks all at sea and it goes against us.

Hope we aren't going too defensive. Both bews and mullin? And kolo and Guthrie.
hey seeds. here's one for you.
Who is listed (according to champion data) as the 7th most effective finals player over the past 5 years across the entire league?
Hint: he's in the names you mentioned.

Additional note: Danger is number 8

How am I dealing with nerves?

I completed 80% of my sons 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle

I taught myself the first half of the song 45 by the gaslight anthem on acoustic guitar. This was complicated by the fact that I actually don't know how to play guitar, there's just one in the house and we have youtube.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back