WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the cockatoo, don't know if it needs the red above it though, the tiny bit on the tail should be enough and just stick with the two blues for NSW mainly. Looks great even with it though. Great work.

Western-Sydney-Cockatoos-ju.gif

Cocky jumpers

Great looking Jumper and logo!

westsydneyey2.gif

West Sydney Sharks, based on the Parramatta River. Could be used for any aquatic mascot (West Sydney Wobbegongs?)

I like the design of this one. Great use of simple colours. Really striking.

As for the nickname, if you are going to base the design on the river, maybe it could be the West Sydney Dioxins. :D

How can u make your own geurnsey??? I would appreciate it if you PM'd me but its alright if you post here aswell

Thank you, hope someone helps me.

How can u make your own geurnsey??? I would appreciate it if you PM'd me but its alright if you post here aswell

Thank you, hope someone helps me.
You just get a template of a footy guernsey. You can go on footyjumpers.com to get one however there are better ones out there. You could also take someone's guernsey from this thread and re-do it (that's what i usually do). And then go on to photoshop or paint to design your own guernsey. Save it. Then you copy and paste your design onto this thread. Most of the time it doesn't work so what i would do is sign up on photobucket, and upload your design onto there. Then copy the link of the design and click the 'insert image box' on the reply menu (its yellow and look's like a mountain). Then delete the "http// and paste the link into the space. Then you're done.

OK, so this name probably won't get up, because to quote Auten Tayshus in regard to the girls of Western Sydney, they probably have seen one or two.
However, it's distinctly Australian and I really hate those American names for teams like Power and Spirit and so on:
Western-Sydney-Cockatoos.gif

Absolutely love it.

It would be great to see a Cockatoos team in the AFL. Not exactly vicious, but those Palm Cockys up North can crack open a coconut with their beaks.

Absolutely LOVE the colour scheme from Mero... infact, I would go so far as to say that its perfect, using the sky blue as a predominate colour, allowing for the claret (that reddy colour) as a predominate colour for a clash jumper.

However, I'm not really digging the designs. I like the idea of a cockatoo as a mascot, but generally I find the designs too busy (as I mentioned in the Gold Coast thread regarding Mero's deisgn).

But Mero, congrats on unveiling West Sydney's colour scheme:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree. Stay away from that red/burgundy colour to avoid clashing with the swans. Keep the Jumper simple

I disagree. Stay away from that red/burgundy colour to avoid clashing with the swans. Keep the Jumper simple

A little bit as a trim is fine. They obviousy wouldn't wear a predominately reddish colour against the swans. Plus, this is nothing like the Swans' red.

Here is my design that I posted in a previous thread, using Mero's colour scheme.

First is the main strip, the second is the clash for games against North Melbourne and maybe Geelong.

WestSydney2.jpg

A little bit as a trim is fine. They obviousy wouldn't wear a predominately reddish colour against the swans. Plus, this is nothing like the Swans' red.

Here is my design that I posted in a previous thread, using Mero's colour scheme.

10 points for the Seinfeld reference. :D

First is the main strip, the second is the clash for games against North Melbourne and maybe Geelong.

WestSydney2.jpg

I was working on some color combos using this design (based on the Whitefriars VAFA guernsey) and reckon it would be a goer for the Sydney team. Just not sure about this particular color scheme.

Love Mero's work, looks utterly professional, and would be more than satisfactory for an AFL team. However, I've got the urge for a jumper design that isn't based around the team's logo. Ie. the cockatoos logo being the main feature of the cockatoos jumper.

I dunno, but if we can somehow strike a balance between old traditional designs of stripes and sashes and what not, and clubs logos, in designing new clubs jumpers, then that would be awesome.

Probably just me.

Love Mero's work, looks utterly professional, and would be more than satisfactory for an AFL team. However, I've got the urge for a jumper design that isn't based around the team's logo. Ie. the cockatoos logo being the main feature of the cockatoos jumper.

I dunno, but if we can somehow strike a balance between old traditional designs of stripes and sashes and what not, and clubs logos, in designing new clubs jumpers, then that would be awesome.

Probably just me.

my post earlier

i had another idea mate, you know how essendon's training jumper (or cap) have a pic of a plane flying at/towards you? i reckon a falcon flying at you (front on) stretching its wings across the chest is the way to go.

i thought combine a falcon flying towards the viewer across the chest etc then have vertical stripes stemming from the bird downwards. OR the stripe could become a sash (see western jets jumper)

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back