Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

No? His agility and marking seem to be his forte ... I would have pegged him as one. Maybe ‘contested’ marking, vs intercept defender?

It might have been the block games I saw him in, but what I saw was a KPF who read the ball (not so much intercepting, but just positioning), and a player who will literally commit to every contest. His marking didn't stand out to me. Has similar traits to Rance.

People were thinking about who BZT reminds them of, Michael Talia is the guy who he plays like. Just an unassuming lock down type defender who plays to his limits. Reads the ball well.

Will he amount to anything more than a B grade player? Maybe not but the potential to fill a spot at FB in our AFL team is there.

People were thinking about who BZT reminds them of, Michael Talia is the guy who he plays like. Just an unassuming lock down type defender who plays to his limits. Reads the ball well.

Will he amount to anything more than a B grade player? Maybe not but the potential to fill a spot at FB in our AFL team is there.

I hope you mean Daniel Talia.

Best example I can think of is Alir.

Both in terms of his athletic strengths and the way he plays.

When I think of Talia I think of him wearing a forward like a glove on the lead without that much of an intercept or high marking game. That's not something BZT or VFL defenders generally do a lot of.

I prefer the Rance comparisons, thankyou

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best example I can think of is Alir.

Both in terms of his athletic strengths and the way he plays.

When I think of Talia I think of him wearing a forward like a glove on the lead without that much of an intercept or high marking game. That's not something BZT or VFL defenders generally do a lot of.

Have been told BZT can play on smalls which if transfered to AFL level would give him a string to his bow that Alir Alir doesn't have .

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

Back