Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

the trade back to S.A won't happen, no adel team will take a chance on him.
Unfortunately we will be stuck with him next year.
and our midfield will suffer for it!
Problem is all the mids we've drafted haven't been any good. Look at our strongest midfield now with no injuries Prestia, Tarranto, Hopper. Either our drafting is no good or our development when it comes to mids.

I think he is damaged goods, with all soft-tissue injuries & dislocated shoulder he is a banged up badly with a lot of miles on the clock during our intense premierships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast will take him
ryan reynolds hd GIF

He can run just not fast enough
Not fast enough over the first few metres. That's the problem. He's too slow off the mark so is only going to be getting his hands on it at a stoppage if it's tapped straight to him. He mostly gets all of his touches as a link player only.

Gotta wonder if the way he used his body as a battering ram over 17-20 just completely rooted him physically or what - but just how shit he has become is a fair fall from grace.

Without even the slightest amount of sarcasm - i would trade him IN A SECOND to have Jason Castagna back

Currently we have the old blokes & the young blokes. And the chemistry between the 2 groups does not appear to be very good. The groups are not so much split by age, than era. Ie Balta, Baker Bolton look clearly part of the "OLD" crew, not closer to the "new".

Jack Graham, to me - looks like he is in neither. Just really doesn't look like he is part of what we are doing out there. He genuinely looks disinterested. He is not meshing with the old guys & he looks like he has zero time for the young guys. I actually can't believe this bloke was once touted as a future Captain. He seems to have zero of the qualities you would want in a Captain.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back