Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

SA. Pretty sure they were dating when he was drafted so she came with him
Come on Crows

Puss In Boots Please GIF by Laff

If it's pick 40 though we may as well keep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't play Hopper, Taranto and Graham in the same midfield, bottom line, otherwise we just go round in circles. Graham is the obvious one to go, whether we get a good pick or not.
He has to. The other two are contracted for the next 5 years.

Played well yesterday imo. Had that terrible fumbled mark and subsequent turnover that cost us a goal at a crucial stage in the first quarter, and missed an important tackle later in the match, but one of his better performances of the year.
Agree. And should be the standard for him. Problem is, it's rarely as good as yesterday. And even then it was a good game, not a great game.

just can't see him fitting with the Crows.
it's W.C or unfortunately and annoyingly he stays with us..
That would totally destroy my football year. I would delist him if I couldn’t get a trade done bc it means nobody wants him and if they do it’s for peanuts. Basically Hopper has ended his career at PRO with his 7 year deal. I would prefer to neither to be honest.

Last edited:
That would totally destroy my football year. I would delist him if I couldn’t get a trade done bc it means nobody wants him and if they do it’s for peanuts. Basically Hopper has ended his career at PRO with his 7 year deal. I would prefer to neither to be honest.
Looks like your going to have a bad year in 25 my friend seeing as we have offered him a contract

He's best game was versus Carlton where he kicked 4 goals & the 2017 GF.
That was his peak he hasn't come close to having games like that.
He also had a game in 2018 against Freo - Cotchin missed so they threw Graham into a full midfield role and he had 30 touches and kicked a goal. Was a big one for him.

EDIT: Make that 24 touches and a goal, and 7 tackles

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back