Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The amount on his contract. Only thing possible as length of contract is awesome , so money must be peanuts and he’s waiting for Eagles to up the ante. Only my opinion on this.
Waiting for the Eagles to announce their coach. Just a guess.

I listened to the BigFooty Tigercast last night and they said Jack Graham is a good chance to stay.

That's definitely bad news for us. why oh why did we offer him a 4 year deal trying to keep him? out the players we could afford to lose this was the one we could, he has been injury prone & hasn't shown anything in the last couple of years to suggest he deserves a 4 year deal.

I listened to the BigFooty Tigercast last night and they said Jack Graham is a good chance to stay.

That's definitely bad news for us. why oh why did we offer him a 4 year deal trying to keep him? out the players we could afford to lose this was the one we could, he has been injury prone & hasn't shown anything in the last couple of years to suggest he deserves a 4 year deal.
He is staying

Seen him moping the gym floor at punt road just yesterday
he has the keys to Punt Road oval

On what planet is a player in the bottom 1/4 of the side based on the last few years, and I'm being generous, being signed to a 4 year deal. That sort of deal is being offered to the top 8 players in any side, and he's nowhere near that. I find it hard to believe and it is just rumour at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't believe he will stay what's the hold up if we upped the contract you think he will sign by now. To be honest he shopped himself around last time with Port and got rejected. If his trying to bleed us for cash he aren't worth it.

I don't believe he will stay what's the hold up if we upped the contract you think he will sign by now. To be honest he shopped himself around last time with Port and got rejected. If his trying to bleed us for cash he aren't worth it.
Yep, I’m surprised he hasn’t signed by now given we matched the term of the contract. I’ll be surprised if he stays tbh.

Probably still waiting to see who gets appointed as west coasts coach.

Funny how apart from Dan we only know the others want to go west
Seems to be the case with most clubs though tunksy. Maybe players are waiting until trade period is closer? Or in Graham’s case, to see who the new coach is at WCE

On what planet is a player in the bottom 1/4 of the side based on the last few years, and I'm being generous, being signed to a 4 year deal. That sort of deal is being offered to the top 8 players in any side, and he's nowhere near that. I find it hard to believe and it is just rumour at this stage.
I’m sure someone will
Trot out the usual nonsense about the 2019 preliminary final and us owing a great debt to him 😞
That debt seems to have become the size of Victoria’s debt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back