Past #36: Tyler Sellers - delisted end '24 after 2 NM AFL games &being an integral part of VFL program - thanks Tyler

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha who the * is Marcus white? I don't remember him at all

😂 - a mate of mine, although I met him post his time at North, I was aware who he was when he was on our list. I remember he broke his leg really badly in the tac cup one year, almost looked like he was going to make it for us too, really good vfl form but injuries caught up with him. Went over to the WAFL after he was with North and played for Marby in the EDFL for years, now plays up at Palm Beach on the GC.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Zurhaar isn’t ready leave him in, call it a dirty debut and let him shadow Larkey all week who has a similar first game. Should find it easier against the Hawks at Marvel than today.

Not surprised if that’s it for a while though.

If he gets dropped we are doing ourselves a disservice.

The Hawks would want to use the half back line as a way to split us open on the counter. We need to equalise the contest as much as possible so their talls don't get an easy day.

Going by Clarko's philosophy with young players, we should not be expecting him to be dropped.

If Zurhaar isn’t ready leave him in, call it a dirty debut and let him shadow Larkey all week who has a similar first game. Should find it easier against the Hawks at Marvel than today.

Not surprised if that’s it for a while though.
We’ll unfortunately he will be dropped for a guy who’s not going to be at our club in 2025 in Zuhaar.

Nick Larkey didn’t get a single possession on his debut, hope Tyler keeps his head up he’ll be better for the experience.

Now i don't like to say i told you say but here i am, I TOLD YOU SO. We introduced an vfl player in the worst game possible against the strongest defense on the toughest ground. Seller might be lost and won't play again due to the psychological damage from this game. This is akin to getting knocked out by a bouncer first ball in test cricket.

Now i don't like to say i told you say but here i am, I TOLD YOU SO. We introduced an vfl player in the worst game possible against the strongest defense on the toughest ground. Seller might be lost and won't play again due to the psychological damage from this game. This is akin to getting knocked out by a bouncer first ball in test cricket.
If that kills his career he never had one.

If he has it, he will bounce back.

You can’t protect players and there are no easy games given how shit we are.

Let’s see if Clarko gives him a mulligan and a crack against the Hawks? There are plenty that have been shit all year that can have a spell.

I was at the game - watched him as much as possible. They played him deep forward all game - could've moved him up to CHF for a while. Overall, the ball didn't get near him for long periods. When it did, his leads were constantly ignored or the ball kicked on top of his head. It was always going to be a tough debut down here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #36: Tyler Sellers - delisted end '24 after 2 NM AFL games &being an integral part of VFL program - thanks Tyler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back