Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea what his role was giantroo ?
Was named on the half forward flank and played as a small forward.

Shifter after Cooper kicked his goal in tough conditions. "Wow, you can't under estimate how good a kick that was, tough windy conditions here, deep from the pocket, he steered that through, he's certainly got that from Dad. He's had a good quarter and half, very lively as that small forward, created some opportunities for his teammates and then sealed the one from deep in the pocket in the breezy conditions with the wet ball"

928333-jpg.1363636

Whos this kid in the red? Mans a unit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was probably hoping for a bit better start given he spent the best part of 8 weeks as a professional footballer at an AFL club this preseason, unlike his peers.

I think the board needs to be careful not to blow to much smoke up his bum this year. I really expect him to be one of the better smalls in the league this year, to validate what appears to be a strategy to clear our mid round picks for him.

Was probably hoping for a bit better start given he spent the best part of 8 weeks as a professional footballer at an AFL club this preseason, unlike his peers.

Are you saying his peers all have one up on him having not done a preseason at North Melbourne?

Big game from Cooper against Oakleigh. 25 disposals, 6 marks, 5 tackles, 2 r50s, 3 i50s, kicked 1.1

Best Players
Nate Caddy, Brock Binion, Cooper Harvey, Liam Kolar, Patrick Dozzi, Jason McCormick

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back